2012-2013 NBA RGB-Optimized Graphics

TruColor

I have finally been able to take a bit of a break and get back to my work on presenting official graphics in the sRGB color space. I'm moving ahead with the NBA - partly because I'm a big NBA fan, but also because their graphic files are extremely poor in regards to color production. These files are chock-full of mistakes and old washed out Pantone libraries. Call me weird - I love taking these logo and uniform files and cleaning them up...anyway, I have posted the first team on my blog - the Memphis Grizzlies:

http://colorwerx.blogspot.com/2012/12/memphis-grizzlies-nba-2012-2013-rgb.html

Let me know what you think...I'll do the Dallas Mavericks next.

Maybe this isn't quite the place, but can we talk about how flawed the design of the Grizzlies' primary is? I hate that Memphis is bigger than "Grizzlies" and uses the trademarked veined lettering, which makes the team name itself kind of an afterthought. Also, the M, S, and "Grizzlies" makes kind of a happy face that I can't quite unsee, which is at odds with the frowning bear.

And I still wish they had made brown a team color.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Do the Nets next! :P

I actually already did the Nets - right after they unveiled the graphics:

http://colorwerx.blogspot.com/2012/05/brooklyn-nets-nba-2012-2013-srgb.html

I was actually kinda kidding, but still glad you did.

You have the Bucks' Hardwood Classics logos to include?

You have the Bucks' Hardwood Classics logos to include?

As a matter-of-fact, I have all of the original Uniform Style Guides for those '90s-era uniforms...one of my "Holy Grail" sets of graphics I've been able to obtain.

Archived