SD Chargers: Worst Uniforms in the NFL IMHO

Mitch B

The Chargers have had some good uniforms in their history, but I find the current set very boring. The uniforms don't look so bad in pictures, but on television, they are really bland looking. The dark blue currently used with the white helmets is a bad combination IMO. The lightning bolts don't stand out on the pants or the helmet. I find these uniforms arguably the worst in the NFL today.

chargersHISTORY.jpg

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jags might have something to say.

The Jags have definitely be downgrading their uniforms over the years. I think they have a cool helmet however.

I'm sorry but I've always thought the Chargers white helmet, blue jersey, yellow pants look sucked. They should have just stuck with white pants with those uniforms. White helmets look out of place when the jersey & pants are two different colors (points to Tennesse Titans).

Hotter Than July > Thriller

dfwabel, just....no.

Anyway the Chargers have a disjointed, overly busy, dumpster fire of a uniform. They don't, however, have the worst look in the NFL. Which says something rather tragic about the state of NFL uniforms.

the Cowboys have the worst uniforms in the NFL, hands down.

Not by a longshot.

tomlinson.jpg

I associate San Diego with blue skies and sunshine. I think this uniform best embraces those associations.

A number of The Chargers' uniforms have looked good IMO, but the current set does nothing for me.

tomlinson.jpg

I associate San Diego with blue skies and sunshine. I think this uniform best embraces those associations.

A number of The Chargers' uniforms have looked good IMO, but the current set does nothing for me.

This is the best the Chargers have ever looked. I wish they would have just brought this set back when they made the switch. Their previous set is their second best, but I found the navy to be a little dull compared to the powder blue. The current set is a mess and never liked the the royal blue uniforms. I've always liked the idea of having yellow pants, but something always looks off when the helmet, jersey, and pants of a football uniform are all different colors.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

As long as the Chargers keep the lightning bolt on the helmet, they can't go wrong.

I'm of the opinion that the lightning bolts get lost in the current uniform.

The Chargers have had some good uniforms in their history, but I find the current set very boring. The uniforms don't look so bad in pictures, but on television, they are really bland looking. The dark blue currently used with the white helmets is a bad combination IMO. The lightning bolts don't stand out on the pants or the helmet. I find these uniforms arguably the worst in the NFL today.

chargersHISTORY.jpg

Agree with the "Great" (top left is the best ever) but would only include the royal in the "Good" category. Dark blue and the Chargers I've never liked.

Archived