1. Sabres7200- 14

15. BoSox- 1

3. sNOwcAp30- 13

13. Primal- 6

7. Chriscj83- 9

12. Josh_j182- 7

9. HiggySlapBass- 6

11. PittUnited- 12

Wow this sure is getting heated up. Josh_j182 can actually pull off an up and down comback, if just 3 more people vote for him, without voting for Chriscj83. However the other races may not be as close. BoSox made it to the second round, but I'll bet he can agree that it will take a miracle for him to win against the highly powerful Sabres7200. sNOwcAp30 also has a very commanding lead 13-6 over Primal, and as we thought could be a lcose race, could see PittUnited run away with this one. I thought it would be a lot closer, we don't have much time to vote, so get them in. The 3rd round voting should be up by tonight. Good luck to all.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Hey, thanks for the compliment, bosox. I like yours but the only problem is it's kind of dark.

Yea, I ended up finishing he colors on a laptop, so it looked lighter in one area, and this color in the other, so I took my chances.

Oh plop. I thought that the deadline was at 12:00 today. I'm sorry. For this mistake, you will get a BYE to the 2nd round of the BrassBash 2 contest if you want it.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived