jayjackson3

365 Days of Baseball

60 days!

DAY60_zpsc530cfc2.png

Not to be biased or anything, but I think Canada is one of the best dressed teams in the tournament.

Day 62. You know the funny thing about Cuba is when I created that uniform, I had the stirrups blue. But then I went back to the style guide and it showed blue shirt and red stirrups. So I had to change it back. Oh well, quick fix. As for Texas, I don't have too many pictures to go off of with that one. I'll work on the script.

DAY62_zps3e00502a.png

Day 63. I'll get that BP template out. I have been very busy with other projects though. But I'll get it out.

DAY63_zps09987bcd.png

Man, am I glad the pullover is a thing of the past.

If you put the Chief Wahoo cap on that Indians alternate, it would be a great uniform. The C is just to bland for me.

He's gonna miss it..........................................................................................................................................

Not happening! Plus, I always post on my website first. So if I don't post here yet, just check the website.

DAY66_zps86ad5565.png

Am I the only one who actually likes pullovers?

Am I the only one who actually likes pullovers?

No you're not. I wish I was alive in the 70s, so I could have seen Zeppelin live and baseball teams wear pullovers.

I realize that some of my older posts have disappeared. I was messing around on Photobucket last night and messed it up. I'll get that fixed. Meanwhile, I'm featured on Uni-Watch today, Go check it out!

DAY68_zps9c35785c.png

This whole project is amazing! And it does really help to post things daily here, it gets lots of recognition. When this gets published, I will buy it!

Don't forget that I am still posting every day on my website. Although I posted here every day for the first 69 days, that won't always be the case.

DAY70_zps8baf8f72.png

DAY71_zpsa827a6f9.png

DAY72_zps0909af21.png

Any chance we might see some uniforms without long-sleeve undershirts? That's my only complaint so far.