365 Days of Baseball

JayJaxon

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a terrific Brewers uniform. The tailed script looks so much better than the block lettering. And it doesn't aspire to any conceptual greatness beyond just being a good baseball uniform for a team in a good baseball town. Gotta love it.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

It's just an educated guess, because as of right now, they do not have an alternate batting jersey to go with the home alternate uniform. But they do have that alternate BP cap. So we shall see what the team does. If it ends up not being the case, I'll just change it and move on.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Although it's a lot of work, these are very fun to produce. I enjoy posting something that viewers haven't seen in a while. A lot of us will look back on these older uniforms fondly. Maybe today will produce more of these. Here is Day 29!

DAY29.png

that color scheme of navy, green, and gold for the brewers is by far my favorite in their history.

Funny. I think its the only time that they looked bad.

I'm not a fan of the jerseys as much as I am of that color scheme.. Looks like an idea for a concept is brewing!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

that color scheme of navy, green, and gold for the brewers is by far my favorite in their history.

Funny. I think its the only time that they looked bad.

I'm not a fan of the jerseys as much as I am of that color scheme.. Looks like an idea for a concept is brewing!

The scheme is the only time they broke from their Pilots scheme of Blue and Yellow. The Motre Bame logo did it in.

God how I wish that Astros set was the primary and not the alternate! This is an amazing undertaking you have here and the work is phenomenal. Like others have said, this is the first thread I look for everyday and I have never been disappointed. Keep up the great work!

Archived