Spirit Wear Flyer

zilch

I need to start putting together a spirit wear flyer for some local baseball teams and eventually football teams and had a couple of questions. Would the best way to show the product actual pictures of the garments or line drawing interpretation of them? The problem that I may have with actual pictures is may only be able to find low quality photos. Also was wondering if there are any tutorials on how to put logos on the garment images to make them look real. Tried to search for this but was not sure what topic to search for. Are there any kinda templates for spirit wear flyers? I'm sure I have more questions but this is basically the just of it. Sorry if this seems like alot. I basically just work in illustrator making logos, photoshop skills are very rusty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That looks like a great site the problem is that I need to make templates for certain athletic shirts from companies like Rawlings, Alleson, Badger and Under Armour that all have different kinds of piping and stripes on them, just not basic tees unfortunately. So if I find what I'm looking for I need to change colors and everything. That is why I was just contemplating doing line drawings of them. I guess the easiest option would be to get the shirts put them on mannequins and take pictures that way. Really kinda just wanna know how everyone else does it when they make their concepts.

If you can find photos already taken of the shirts, you can do this pretty easily in Photoshop using displacement maps, patch/clone stamp, and multiply layers. Line drawings would be an easy option, too.

For a flyer, I would almost try and shop options onto a group of people-- rather than focusing on manufacturer (unless that's important enough) and showing them individually.

Archived