Saints Concept

crustin

I don't like the new shade of gold, I'd match it to the color in the helmet logo. The NFL also requires the bottom part of the socks to be white. I like that you made all the stripes the same, but you could do something more with the jersey stripes. The black helmets look really sharp! I also think you should make the collar and cuffs on the away jersey to be black instead of white, then outline the numbers in black.... Just a thought. This definately has potential.

spacer.png

It's not bad, but it isn't good. They seem uninspired. Like there's no intent behind them.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Like most other posters noted, it's very plain. If you're going to use the white strokes on the helmet decal, then I think you need to incorporate white into the rest of the uniform. And on the away jerseys, I think you need to throw some black in there.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived