Can we expect and changes to the construction of Nike's NFL jerseys next season?

ThorSkaagi

I'm not sure if the league will allow them get a template update, or give teams the option to switch to another Nike template. If they do, I hope some teams go to an older Nike template for the pants, so they have a shine to them.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

They'll likely make minimal changees to them. The only "real" complaint I've heard is linemen feeling self concious because of the fit. The players that like to modify their jerseys are probably going to have to work with the Nike reps to help them get the fit and feel they're looking for. Other than that I think we'll see the toilet seat covers go awway for some teams and see a return to regular collars on the new Nike template.

I'm not sure if the league will allow them get a template update, or give teams the option to switch to another Nike template. If they do, I hope some teams go to an older Nike template for the pants, so they have a shine to them.

If I'm not mistaken the cowboys and buca have already done that. So I think it would've been done already.

I wonder if any teams that haven adopted the Nike technology experiment like the giants colts packers did with the tech fit before the take over.

I've heard quite a few people within the league are complaining about them.

Title correction: *any

Several teams will be allowed to make changes to the collars.

Some of the materials will be a little different to address some durability issues.

Astro, which one are you talking about? The game, limited, or elite? I haven't tried on any of the new Nike jerseys yet, so I'm not sure how they fit. Do the elite, the authentics, have the sleeves like Reebok did cuffed?

Also, I feel this is going to be like when Reebok took over NHL jerseys. The first year was a little bumpy, but as the years went on the jerseys were altered more towards the players liking. And those were supposedly approved by the players who wore them in the all-star game, unlike these Nike ones which I'm not sure if they sampled them.

I still think the flywire is just stupid looking and not needed. The college teams with Nike had never done that.

2ly2w09.jpg

Astro, which one are you talking about? The game, limited, or elite? I haven't tried on any of the new Nike jerseys yet, so I'm not sure how they fit. Do the elite, the authentics, have the sleeves like Reebok did cuffed?

I own a game and elite, and I'm pretty sure he's referring to the game. They're pretty tight. The elites are a bit more loose and no, there are no cuffs on the sleeves. But then again it might just be a Titans thing because my Reebok authentic wasn't cuffed either.

Nike is already addressing the fit of the retail jerseys with specific regard to the sleeves and shoulders to make them less snug and a bit roomier. I know because it was a pain in the ass to go back and redo all those graphics on sleeves and shoulders with the revised patterns lol.

We got our answer boys!

I haven't bought a Nike one yet because of the fit issues, I almost bought a Tebow though. Just didn't fit right.

I hope the changes and the dolphins new identity make it worth while. I loved Nikes 90's NFL jerseys

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Nike is already addressing the fit of the retail jerseys with specific regard to the sleeves and shoulders to make them less snug and a bit roomier. I know because it was a pain in the ass to go back and redo all those graphics on sleeves and shoulders with the revised patterns lol.

Thanks for the info. I had been waiting to buy a Vikings jersey just because the fit was a bit off, and now the word of a new jersey all together. I was able to score a Reebok Peterson jersey for super cheap (the step up from replica but not quite authentic), so that was nice because the fit wasn't a blob like the regular Reebok replicas. Next year, Nike. Next year.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived