2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the over-sized yoke we think we've been seeing, I don't think that they'd have those be the front numbers without us seeing at least part of it.

by that logic, you should see the yoke on a sleeve number as well since there'd be less space in between the two. .

true, unless the sleeve stripes are futher down the sleeve, even on the cuffs perhaps, and the numbers are placed lower as a cause.

That shade of green looking black is exactly why the stars went back to a shade of Kelly. I'm so glad my team claimed bright green before Minnesota staked a claim, because it was up for grabs in my opinion between the former north stars and the former home of the north stars.

The bear logo just doesn't work in one colour. It looks really cheap and is devoid of depth, kind of like the black and white "print" logos.

i think your right now that i really look at it, it looks like one of those free shirts they give out before the games for a white out or something hhaa

And here they are:

http://sharks.nhl.com/club/microhome.htm?location=/jersey

11211905647_slide_zps4c0dc5e1.jpg

10211903464_slide_zps71c46356.jpg

SJS_WEB_NewJerseyHome_950x741v2_zps13eca

Ridiculous. No hem stripes, front numbers that look even larger (though I'm sure that's due to fewer colors) same logos. At least all three jerseys are the same now but considering how bad the black one is, that's not a good thing.

Sorry if I am late.

Reebok needs to get out of the NHL. Adding to the list of boring neo classic looks..

Teams with no shoulder yoke and "only couple stripes"

SJ

DAL

CAR

VAN

TOR

NYI

CHI

Up next:

MIN

FLA

PHI

Who else?

League of lookalikes.

So the roundel is the shoulder patch. That's a good move.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived