2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BL9GTflCUAA11_K.jpg

New logo/jersey creating was a 1-year process made in collaboration with RBK, NHL and Stars. 236 Variations of uniform, logo, striping made

"If you look in the sky, stars look a lot more silver than gold to me," Stars owner Tom Gaglardi said on why silver & not gold

Only team in NHL with this shade of green. Wanted to "own" a color.

very blackhawk-y

i would go more with very university of north dakota...i like the green, not a huge fan of the D-star, especially with the points of the D extending out. but i may just get a benn jersey...will wait until season starts to see them in action first though.

Initial reaction: very good. Love the home. The road is good in a Canadians way, but I would have flipped the green and black stripes to match the home.

The shade of green is very nice as well. Very similar to UND.

They look GORG!! Love the shade of green, especially in the "real life" photo. People who said that the bevel would kill the jersey were DEAD WRONG. The bevel IMO gives it its own flair and makes it stand out. Would've liked a BIT more unique striping pattern but love the one that they went with. Overall, 9.5/10. No complaints. If only Carolina could have gotten it right.

I'm warming up to the logo, and although I think the Texas patch would've been better on the shoulders, I like it. It's got a North Dakota vibe, yes, but it's really made up so that the Stars more or less own the color green in the league (or at least that shade if the Wild go forward with making the alternate the primary), which is a good thing.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Dallas saves the day!

The green jersey looks absolutely spectacular. I will be purchasing an authentic as soon as it goes on sale. The striping reminds me more of the last North Stars set before the ST^RS logo was introduced than it does Chicago. My only dissappointment is that the shade of green is not kelly but rather a middle shade between Kelly and Forest. Still looks fantastic though. In one day, the Stars have gone from the bottom 5 of the league to at least the top 10.

A+

Archived