2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

I've always loooooved the name Blue Jackets. I love the ambiguity to it for someone who doesn't know the history of the region and the uniqueness of it as well.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From HF:

"Not going to throw him under the bus since he's not allowed to talk about it, but a certain representative of the Anaheim Ducks was fitted for his new "outdoor game" jersey and heavily implied that it would look a lot like the original Mighty Ducks jerseys, only with the "new" colors. Take it for what it's worth."

From HF:

"Not going to throw him under the bus since he's not allowed to talk about it, but a certain representative of the Anaheim Ducks was fitted for his new "outdoor game" jersey and heavily implied that it would look a lot like the original Mighty Ducks jerseys, only with the "new" colors. Take it for what it's worth."

I'd be satisfied with that if the Mighty Ducks logo was on the front.

IbjBaeE.png

It'd have the be the old logo, or it wouldn't resemble the old jerseys.

I'd be pretty cool with this actually. The old logo with the new colors looks pretty good on the current third. Hopefully this is another step towards ditching the current uniforms.

Have to agree with you bcause if the jersey is like you posted, chances are it'll become the fan favorite.

In a perfect world, the jersey looks like you said, it gets bumped up to home after the season and an away jersey is made while the third stays the same.

IbjBaeE.png

I don't see those wraparound diagonal stripes and the Edge template playing together very nicely.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I don't see those wraparound diagonal stripes and the Edge template playing together very nicely.

Seems like it would look about the same as it does now? There would just be a gap on the one side where the stripes don't meet. No reason they can't meet at the bottom though.

From HF:

If this is true, they should of went with the original colors.

Seems like it would look about the same as it does now? There would just be a gap on the one side where the stripes don't meet. No reason they can't meet at the bottom though.

I still don't get why they don't fix the gap... They could do it.

I'm a really big fan of the webbed D logo the Ducks use on their current thirds. I think it's pretty tough to have a name like the Ducks and not have a cartoonish logo. I don't necessarily like the jersey designs of any of their current jerseys, but I think that logo is a keeper.

I don't want to speak out of school or upset a fan base, but I'm pretty excited to see what transpires this week RE: the yotes! Sounds like if the Glendale Council doesn't get a simple majority (4 of 7) for the new lease agreement, we could be seeing the arrival (re-arrival?) of a Seattle franchise, which is terribly exciting ! :) This place is going to blow up if we all of a sudden have a new team. With the Jets, it was interesting, but we sort of knew what direction they were heading. IF (and I know I'm premature in saying this) the council continues down its latest path (throwing out counteroffers that the purchaser views as a "non-starter" or "deal-breaker"), this mess may finally end, leaving us with a completely new franchise that would hatch in REALLY short order. As in - following the NHL draft..

Archived