ksupilot

2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

Then why was the team selling its teal and white replica jerseys buy-one-get-one-free all season, while keeping the alternates at regular price?

You're the first person I've seen say the Sharks aren't changing. I'd like to see some sourcing on this.

yeah... all i've heard was that san jose and montreal were both changing theirs, with no word on HOW they were planning to change them.

but i haven't heard a peep either way in months.

Any news on when the 2014 Olympic jerseys will be revealed?

Well, here's a shot of Team Canada...

524x298xHurricanes-New-Uniforms-Back.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7MnpbQlkNZ.jpg

Then why was the team selling its teal and white replica jerseys buy-one-get-one-free all season, while keeping the alternates at regular price?

You're the first person I've seen say the Sharks aren't changing. I'd like to see some sourcing on this.

Okay, I don't have a definitive source on this but it does seem odd that there has been zero mention of the change by the team, especially this late in the summer. I hope I'm wrong but the regular teal and white jerseys could still be discounted for a shoulder patch change. Personally, I would like to see the fin on the shoulders and the orange striping replaced with grey.

52 is taken by defenseman Matt Irwin. What's funny, is that the Sharks within the last year or two finally switched to three layer sewn numerals on the front. When they first started it was a weird sewn process:

BP5GS0dCEAE9Myj.jpg

As for rumors, the team is being super quiet. There's been all kinds:

1) "Shimmering Grey" replaces orange. Front numbers removed

2) The orange striping doubles and shoulder fin or the SJ+fin goes on the shoulder

3) "Shimmering Grey" is added into the striping and no orange is removed.

4) Uniform remains the same, but striping will be sublimated.

One thing the team has said, is that "BlackArmor" has lighter material (supposedly the reason why they go with it during the playoffs, I call bull kappokie), and the team will switch to that material. Perhaps that means the striping is sublimated like the original jerseys were?

Perhaps that means the striping is sublimated like the original jerseys were?

A few teams, such as Dallas, apparently have started sublimating the NHL shields on the collar. Should be interesting.

8636367.jpg

He removes them from his sweaters after every game.

So he can compile them.

Because Ray Whitney is a compiler, you see.

Americas-Funnyman-300x225.jpg

He removes them from his sweaters after every game.

So he can compile them.

Because Ray Whitney is a compiler, you see.

Americas-Funnyman-300x225.jpg

karl_lagerfeld_miss-design.com_-687x364.jpg

A few teams, such as Dallas, apparently have started sublimating the NHL shields on the collar. Should be interesting.

Ray Whitney will finally have the shield on his jersey. Any idea why he usually has it taken off?

https://www.google.c...t4GACQ#imgdii=_

I don't have an authentic, but from what I've read, the tips of the shield are pretty sharp, so that might be it.

Still, it's strange that he's removing the logo of the company that gives him his paycheques...

Heritage Classic Logo leaked:

BP6UJ_-CQAAx3GJ.jpg

The NHL logo points can be sharp. I've seen gamers where they are trimmed and own a gamer where the shield is a much thinner felt-like material. Full sublimation would not surprise me either as all of the collar markings or "hangar effects" I've seen on gamers are sublimated.

H-A-N-G-E-R is what you hang clothes on. We're not parking airplanes here.

Didn't notice it auto corrected. Oh well. (Which just wanted to change to oh we'll.)

The Hangar Effect is what Pete Karmanos wanted to try his luck at in Columbus.

Ray Whitney will finally have the shield on his jersey. Any idea why he usually has it taken off?

https://www.google.c...t4GACQ#imgdii=_

I don't have an authentic, but from what I've read, the tips of the shield are pretty sharp, so that might be it.

Still, it's strange that he's removing the logo of the company that gives him his paycheques...

I noticed this year that Dustin Brown does that too. Since I only noticed it this year, I did wonder whether it was some protest against the league for the lockout or whatever, but who knows.

It's the same as the one in Calgary just with Vancouver on it

Very astute observation there...

I like it. It doesn't have to be amazing like an All-Star logo, and it's good to have a sense continuity between the events.

It's the same as the one in Calgary just with Vancouver on it

Very astute observation there...

I like it. It doesn't have to be amazing like an All-Star logo, and it's good to have a sense continuity between the events.

I take pride in being astute :D

I never said I didn't like it, which I do, I was just merely pointing out my astute observation.

I agree with you about the continuity.