2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone look at the best uniform slideshow on Puck Daddy?

http://www.sportingn...logos-uniforms/

Most of them I'm sure the board would agree with--except probably the Sens and Blues.

For Columbus I would go with the current Away or the Original 3rd

Third jersey 1.0 is the best they've ever looked, but I think the current navy home jersey is a close second so I think they made a good choice.

PvO6ZWJ.png

arent we due for another Sabres 3rd jersey pic?

They just did one a few days ago that wasn't posted here. I would but I'm on mobile. It showed nothing. Basically looked like the new yellow Reebok practice jerseys.

I believe another one came out today but at this point I've lost most of my interest. The tease idea is cool but they are over-doing it big time.

I'd say the current Leafs sweaters beat out the 1992-1997 versions, if only because the current sweaters use a better alternate leaf on the shoulders. Though any Leafs sweater that uses the Ballard Leaf as the primary is inferior to any other design, in my opinion.

It appears, from that and the previous teaser, that the front will be gold, with navy sides coming in diagonally, separated by white trim. Kinda like the Isles' orange alternates, but with the inserts reaching all the way down to the hem.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I wouldnt mind side panels a la grand rapids actually, but I'm pretty sure that's the sleeve because of the fabric at different layers. You can tell by this the shading stops suddenly to the left of the logo.

28ed.jpg

Another look at the sleeve?

No i think its the shoulder yoke, it's just rotated to through us off, you can see the crest to the right of the picture

If that's the shoulder yoke, wouldn't there be a slanted "Buffalo" script above the crest, and a piece of the NHL shield popping out towards the bottom?

Seems more like a side panel.

The sleeve is folded over the chest. Look at the area between the white and the crest, and you'll see where the sleeve ends.

And a big, fat, NONONO to side panels.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

The sleeve is folded over the chest. Look at the area between the white and the crest, and you'll see where the sleeve ends.

Ill agree with this after looking at it more closely i can see the different materials that would show what you are talking about

Ill agree with this after looking at it more closely i can see the different materials that would show what you are talking about

The Sabres ironically tease all this crap only to reveal that it's these:

Buffalo%20Sabres%2030%20Ryan%20Miller%20Black%20Jerseys.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

i have a feeling the buffaslug is going to be a much much better uniform than the new sabres alternate.

other than the logo, the buffaslug is a very nice uniform.

not one single teaser of the yellow jersey looks even remotely decent. it's even got the cluttered and ugly over-outlined crest that ruins the classic.

32q2XLk.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

What.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

i guess i should just post in the "unpopular opinion" thread... but a few people put the classic logo on the buffaslug template, and i think it looks pretty great.

didn't realize that was such an unpopular opinion.

ShaunFiedler-BUF.png

if these had been unveiled instead of the buffaslug, i honestly think they'd be wildly popular and still in use today.

Archived