2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

Don't know if this should go here but the Providence Bruins tweeted a pic of their new uniforms this season:

https://twitter.com/AHLBruins/status/367679828993900545/photo/1

Thank god, they finally fixed the :censored:ing spokes around the P.

LOL WUT?

No they didnt.

And what is with those laces on the black jersey. And would it kill them to add hemline stripes!?!?!?

And that collar...ugh.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if this should go here but the Providence Bruins tweeted a pic of their new uniforms this season:

https://twitter.com/AHLBruins/status/367679828993900545/photo/1

Thank god, they finally fixed the :censored:ing spokes around the P.

LOL WUT?

No they didnt.

And what is with those laces on the black jersey. And would it kill them to add hemline stripes!?!?!?

Damn it. I looked too quickly. I got all excited for nothing.

It looks like the gold jersey shoulders match the Boston style instead of the blockier one they had. Also a gold helmet it seems.

The black is the alternate design without the white middle stripe, so just the two gold ones, which is interesting.

Glad I picked up a gold P-Bruins jersey before this change.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I wish the Coyotes went with this logo for their full-time uniforms. Far better than what they have and the solo-Coyote on the thirds...

1zp5jjc.jpg

See, this is awesome. What is this from?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I wish the Coyotes went with this logo for their full-time uniforms. Far better than what they have and the solo-Coyote on the thirds...

1zp5jjc.jpg

It was one of the concepts they released when they were making the new third jerseys. It had a bit more jaggedness to it but I liked it better cleaned up, so I vectorized it with some cleaner lines.

That's currently better than anything they have. That paired with the state logo is all you need.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

probably the best look so far at the on-ice appearance of the new stars brand.

20808_10151771725891480_958103487_n.jpg

somehow even without gold, i feel like that shade of green paired with black has a very strong north stars vibe to it. i couldn't be happier as a fan.

1zp5jjc.jpg

It has promise, but the tail isn't right and the nose isn't right. Looks more like a dog or wolf than a coyote.

on what version of Earth, has Rochester, NY ever been considered the "Frontier?" :oops:

That part of Western New York is called the Niagara Frontier.

I don't know if Rochestertonians would consider themselves part of the Niagara Frontier or Western New York (in Buffalo we would consider them part of Central New York or the Finger Lakes since they fall outside of our cool kids club of eight counties of WNY), but it was all frontier back during the War of 1812 and the name just kinda stuck I guess?

somehow even without gold, i feel like that shade of green paired with black has a very strong north stars vibe to it. i couldn't be happier as a fan.

Quite gorgeous. I couldn't be much happier as a fan of NHL aesthetics.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Not much could be worse that is true, but they didn't just get better by default. They promoted themselves into a different level completely. The more better looking/quality uniforms and logos that are in the league the happier I am. I take each upgrade via addition or subtraction as a small win and this was a win for sure.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Dallas really hit it out of the park with these. Outline the numbers in black and put the the pants logo on the shoulder, and it would be perfect.

1zp5jjc.jpg

Agree 100%. Great way to tie the original desert theme with the current Coyote theme.

Archived