2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The slug unveiling was less painful than this and that's saying a lot. At least in 2006 we knew the awfulocity of the jersey instantly. Now we have to endure abysmal teasers for 3 plus weeks like chinese water torture...

The Sabres are giving us a collective "nah-nah-nah-nah-poo-poo" for their new third in reaction to past looks from them coming out like a sieve. I'm sure they'll slip up before the inevitable release at camp next month. Then we can hear Ted Black lie to us on the radio to say that's not the jersey, only for it actually to be. This all they do not have to tease.

Am I the only one having trouble viewing that video? All I hear when I click play is the first few notes of the music. The video doesn't change.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Am I the only one having trouble viewing that video? All I hear when I click play is the first few notes of the music. The video doesn't change.

It flickers for a split second and shows that picture of the arm stripe.

Teasers for a tweak? Laaaaaaame.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived