• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here they are:

http://sharks.nhl.com/club/microhome.htm?location=/jersey

11211905647_slide_zps4c0dc5e1.jpg

10211903464_slide_zps71c46356.jpg

SJS_WEB_NewJerseyHome_950x741v2_zps13eca

Ridiculous. No hem stripes, front numbers that look even larger (though I'm sure that's due to fewer colors) same logos. At least all three jerseys are the same now but considering how bad the black one is, that's not a good thing.

They look like old football jerseys back when they had 3/4 length sleeves.

So, I keep meaning to ask... do they currently use the two different fonts for their numbers? That's just terrible.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

So, I keep meaning to ask... do they currently use the two different fonts for their numbers? That's just terrible.

I've noticed that too. The front numbers seem to be more squished together compared to the arm, and back numbers.

OttawaSenators.png

I've noticed that too. The front numbers seem to be more squished together compared to the arm, and back numbers.
Probably because if they weren't, they'd interfere with the logo and the laces.

Actually this is more of common occurrence than most people notice or even know about. I know the Kings on their purple retros use two different number styles, same thickness, but different. And I know plenty of baseball teams use different thickness fonts on front vs. back.

Probably because if they weren't, they'd interfere with the logo and the laces.

Buffalo doesn't have that problem and their numbers are the same.

vanek.png

More reason for San Jose to get rid of them altogether.

Yeah, but the Sabres logo comes nowhere near the front numbers, the sharks however has the fin reach the bottom of the numbers and is pointing towards it, and they probably didn't want them to be too close together.

Then ditch those silly-ass front numbers and be done with it.

Damn right.. .these front numbers do not belong there on any jersey... period....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived