2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

It's really bad. Like in-the-running-with-this- :censored:

THIRD-Jersey-DL.jpg

bad

I can understand why people are not crazy about Buffalo's new jersey but worse than this? Not a chance. At least Buffalo tried to be original with their new design. The Islanders just haphazardly threw together design elements that have been done to death for no other reason than to generate money. They even said so themselves... I actually like the new Sabres jersey though I would like to see the hemline before passing final judgement.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's the confusion problem also, like previoulsy posted here. They can't wear this against a team that sport blue on the back. I'am for out of the box things but this is too far.

Err, how about they'll wear these at home, with the visiting team wearing their white roads? Out of all the complaints I've read, this is the most ill conceived one.

Well fine, I did'nt know the jersey was only for home games.... :upside:

Honestly, the new Sabres jerseys remind me of some really cheap knock off jersey that looks nothing like an actually jersey that a team wears. Just one of those things that someone makes with a team logo on it just to make a few bucks. All I can ask is why?

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

while these are horrible, there are some elements in the jersey that, if used properly, would look great. I don't mind the "buffalo" under the collar, but it'd have to be smaller to work. The shoulder design when viewed from the front isn't bad, reminds me of the old Russian Olympic jerseys. I don't mind the effect on the front of the collar either, but has to be done right with the rest of the jersey.

That is just plain terrible. Seriously, :censored: you Buffalo for putting us through all this anticipation for such a piece of :censored:.

Putting us through the anticpation? You've got nobody to blame but yourself for that one. The very first picture they sent out let everybody here know this jersey was going to be a steaming pile of crap. I don't know what you were expecting.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

That is just plain terrible. Seriously, :censored: you Buffalo for putting us through all this anticipation for such a piece of :censored:.

Putting us through the anticpation? You've got nobody to blame but yourself for that one. The very first picture they sent out let everybody here know this jersey was going to be a steaming pile of crap. I don't know what you were expecting.

This right here. This was never a question of "will it be good? will it be bad?" it was always "we know it'll suck, but how badly will it suck?" And the answer was it sucks the sweat off of a dead man's balls.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

tumblr_lltgkrlvtA1qkuicdo1_500.gif

First glimpse= Patrick

Second look= Squidward

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Why is everyone against numbers on the front of hockey sweaters? I've never understood this, partially because I'm not a big hockey fan or follower.

They're unnecessary and just clutter the front of a jersey, especially if you have a captain's patch/anniversary logo/Cup Final logo (San José had this problem two years ago). It's even worse when you get down to lower levels and you have ads/league logos/Reebok patch on the front as well. Plus, they serve no purpose. You have two TV numbers, back numbers, and two helmet numbers. It's not like baseball where you have only back numbers and sometimes helmet numbers.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived