ksupilot

2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

Interesting. Though it's probably a case of "we still have these spare ones left over, we may as well use them".

---

The Ducks wore the 20th patch with the regular home jersey on Saturday's game. Weirdly, I remember them saying it would only be worn on the thirds. Glad that confusion's cleared up, because that would have been stupid.

Lurking on the official boards some more, it looks like we're seeing another half arsed reveal with the throwback jersey, which won't be made available until the one game it's worn on. Does this team even have a marketing department?

Interesting. Though it's probably a case of "we still have these spare ones left over, we may as well use them".

---

The Ducks wore the 20th patch with the regular home jersey on Saturday's game. Weirdly, I remember them saying it would only be worn on the thirds. Glad that confusion's cleared up, because that would have been stupid.

Lurking on the official boards some more, it looks like we're seeing another half arsed reveal with the throwback jersey, which won't be made available until the one game it's worn on. Does this team even have a marketing department?

Not a good one. It shouldn't be this hard.

stars finally got to wear the green uniforms on the ice.

1185146_10153237904475215_573681019_n.jp

i swear, the only thing wrong with this look is the duck tail, and that's not dallas's fault.

Putting aside the Blackhawks similarity, it's an absolutely gorgeous look.

Yeah, except for that logo.

Logo should be bigger. Shapes that uses pointed extremedies always look smaller compared to others so they need to be compensated but making them slightly bigger.

Logo looks bigger on all the other players... That's 6'7+ Jamie "Big Rig" Oleksiak.... Look for a pic of someone that's human sized and the proportions aren't as skewed lol.

According to Icethetics, the Canadiens won't be changing their uniforms this season which means we've likely seen all there is to see. What does everyone think were the best and worst unveilings this offseason?

Best: Dallas Stars

Worst: San Jose Sharks

The Sharks took a few steps backwards, but they made a few steps forward too (removing most of the orange, single trim numbers).

The Hurricanes threw away everything from their identity, and went with something as generic as you can get. They are the worst.

Not unlike the 1998/99 season, the Stars are the winners and the Sabres are the losers. :P

I hate the Wild and their color scheme, but the Wild also had a very solid unveiling.

AHL unveiled their ASG logo today. The game will feature the AHL All-Stars against Farjestad BK of the Swedish Elite League.

1236412_10151845102423114_843511739_n.jp

I can't confirm this because I don't have the game, but Icethetics reported about it and other people have said that the Flames alternate jersey choice on NHL 14 is locked along with the other jerseys that have been released this year.

I haven't heard anything official rom the Flames or media here in Calgary about the jersey.

i swear, the only thing wrong with this look is the duck tail, and that's not dallas's fault.

the look would be improved ten-fold with a kelly green helmet.

Not unlike the 1998/99 season, the Stars are the winners and the Sabres are the losers. :P

I hate the Wild and their color scheme, but the Wild also had a very solid unveiling.

Except this time your not gonna have to endure 10+ years of whining about it. "The Sabres took the pics of the new jersey off their website, president had no comment! No Jersey! No Jersey!"

Wow that "A" looks tiny. I am hoping that it's the ones they used on their old jerseys.

The Flames alternate jersey is locked, and the former alternate is still in thr game for NHL 14 so it appears we have one more jersey to see.

Im going to go out on a limb and say its black

I will admit, the Stars uniforms on the ice look much nicer than when a guy in a dress shirt is wearing a jersey.

Also, don't those hem stripes looked more scooped than normal? Or is it just me?