2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how Reebok told the Avs and Stars that they couldn't use their sweaters on the new template and now they're like "lol, I guess we can do sublimation for Anaheim"

They told Colorado they could replicate their pre-Edge design. The Aves chose to go with their current look.

But now Sakic and Roy are in charge. If anyone should have a sentimental spot for the Avs glory days look, its them.

Damn the ducks looks good in the old mighty ducks eggplant.

They need to get this look back.

This is the first time I have watched a game solely for a sweater and I am not disappointed.

It helps that the Sens are getting slagged right now. :hockeysmiley:

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

What channel is the Mighty Ducks game on? I can't find it. I really want to see that game!

Center Ice is on its free preview you may catch it on that.

I have Verizon FiOS and no free preview. I ran into that issue last week trying to watch a Ducks game assuming it would be there but it isn't.

It looks like the stripes are sewn on over the eggplant. That has to be so heavy, ducks get destroyed tonight in these.

WELP

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

While I will argue that a proper throwback to the inaugural season should require the Ducks to wear the old white jerseys - much like how the Kings' recent throwback was also the wrong one to be worn at home - I've always thought the purple jerseys were better so they get a pass on this one.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived