2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the Hitmen game and there appears to be no Flames third jersey stuff in the team store. I was looking for sherseys or just stuff with the script and logo, but they're doing a good jo of hiding it besides the EA thing.

So basically they've done a good job of hiding a sweater then they showed the entire sweater then acting like nothing happened.

At the Hitmen game and there appears to be no Flames third jersey stuff in the team store. I was looking for sherseys or just stuff with the script and logo, but they're doing a good jo of hiding it besides the EA thing.

So basically they've done a good job of hiding a sweater then they showed the entire sweater then acting like nothing happened.

well that was EA's fault not theirs

Got to see the Wild jerseys in person tonight.

They are awesome. Rare for a 3rd jersey to be anything special, but with so many letdowns of jerseys in general lately, when a team goes a route that is somewhat classic, but adds some modern into it so it isn't too plain, I appreciate it. Especially on the ice against the Lightning's awful jerseys.

I did notice though, not sure if it was pointed out on here before, they names on the back are huge. It looks weird, like the fake jerseys I've seen where the name is abnormally large. An odd look for sure, but still a very nice jersey.

2ly2w09.jpg

Got to see the Wild jerseys in person tonight.

They are awesome. Rare for a 3rd jersey to be anything special, but with so many letdowns of jerseys in general lately, when a team goes a route that is somewhat classic, but adds some modern into it so it isn't too plain, I appreciate it. Especially on the ice against the Lightning's awful jerseys.

I did notice though, not sure if it was pointed out on here before, they names on the back are huge. It looks weird, like the fake jerseys I've seen where the name is abnormally large. An odd look for sure, but still a very nice jersey.

are you talking about the aways whites?

14. Wow. Things like this really grind my gears. I can get a slip up and messing up one, but man...the Coyotes haven't had that logo since 04.

I only counted 13.

I got 14 if you count Pittsburgh's roundel.

I counted Pittsburgh's roundel and only had 13. But it's fixed now, so I couldn't double check. I guess now we'll never know!

BWzreRJCUAAnEDa.jpg

1. Boston Bruins

2. Pittsburgh Penguins

3. Tampa Bay Lightning

4. Buffalo Sabres

5. Columbus Blue Jackets

6. Ottawa Senators

7. New York Islanders

8. Minnesota Wild

9. Anaheim Ducks

10. Dallas Stars

11. San Jose Sharks

12. Los Angeles Kings

13. Phoenix Coyotes

Missing any?

OttawaSenators.png

Yeah, that's definitely too dark of a blue to be the Isles' current logo.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Someone from the CBC must be reading this site, because they've updated all the logos. The old ones are all still on the previous entry, though.

Or maybe it's because the majority of the comments below the article were about the outdated logos rather than the article itself.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Yeah, that's definitely too dark of a blue to be the Isles' current logo.

Plus the stripes on the stick. The four stripes (Stanley Cups) version is the current.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Man I hate this square shoulder trend.

I also hate this "Let's pretend our jerseys are from 1912" trend.

Enough with the laces. Use normal collars.

I remember in the late 90s/early 2000s, I said to myself "wouldn't it be cool if more teams did like the Rangers (and now the Kings) by using laces for that traditional feel".

Today, it's the opposite. Today we're counting on our fingers the teams who aren't using laces.

^Who cares!? What is the big deal with laces, honestly? I think they're nice on any jersey. I don't care if they have a 100 year old history or not, if it looks nice then it looks nice.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

^Who cares!? What is the big deal with laces, honestly? I think they're nice on any jersey. I don't care if they have a 100 year old history or not, if it looks nice then it looks nice.

I still stick to my "use the laces as an Original Six identifier"guns.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Archived