2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the odds of the 'Nucks breaking out those for the Stadium series thing? Or has their set already been announced?

They strongly hinted that they will be wearing millionaire jerseys for that, but there is a chance they might wear the skate jerseys for the Bure game

What are the odds of the 'Nucks breaking out those for the Stadium series thing? Or has their set already been announced?

They strongly hinted that they will be wearing millionaire jerseys for that, but there is a chance they might wear the skate jerseys for the Bure game

I don't think they will wear it for a game, but probably just for the warm up and the ceremony, but i'd love to see the 'Nucks wear it for a game

when is the game for the Bure number #1o retirement? Just wondering about that...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Must say though I do love the shoulder logo.

It looks like something the Colorado Avalanche (CA) would have worn if they were around back in the 1970s.

Still there is something retro cool about that logo.

It for sure has a Rockies late 70's/ early 80's vibe to it.

untitled-6.jpg

Archived