2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1025-cgy-peeks2.png

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

These teasers are so pointless. They know their jersey was leaked, right?

Except the collar picture I just posted proves the leak was inaccurate.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Can't see the inside of the collar when a player;s wearing the jersey. That's the hanger effect design.

EDIT: Wrong thing. Never mind my gibberish.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Not sure why, but Ottawa wore white when they hosted the Ducks last night...

:censored: happens. Sometimes teams will wear their thirds on the road. Nothing new.

Okay so the Ducks brought two different uniforms on the road for this trip. Well, that throws out the theory that the NHL went to dark because it was cheaper with 3rds being mostly dark. If the Ducks can bring two jerseys on the road for one game, then it's one of those "myths" that's a lie. Kind of like red was Gene Autry's favorite color. The move was made because the NHL brass is stupid and thinks we are dumber than them.

So neither time they played were the regular uni matchup?

Correct. Not that it matters to me which uni Ottawa goes with because their jerseys (outside the third) are awful.

:censored: happens. Sometimes teams will wear their thirds on the road. Nothing new.

Chill back, playa. I was just posting something that I noticed. Nothing more.

Okay so the Ducks brought two different uniforms on the road for this trip. Well, that throws out the theory that the NHL went to dark because it was cheaper with 3rds being mostly dark. If the Ducks can bring two jerseys on the road for one game, then it's one of those "myths" that's a lie. Kind of like red was Gene Autry's favorite color. The move was made because the NHL brass is stupid and thinks we are dumber than them.

Just as an FYI... Similar to the Stars showing off their new whites at home, the Wild will be doing so on Monday. It's a home-and-home with Chicago...

Switch it to the full-size black C and it'd be much better.

From CalgaryPuck.com.

fu73.jpg

Is the one with the white C to show us what they didn't use?

The C on Glencross is clearly a photoshop (Especially as these were taken from CalgaryPuck of all places) http://flames.nhl.com/club/gallery.htm?id=39478&location=/photos&pg=1&navid=DL|CGY|home - Gallery proves such

Worst of all is seeing that walking boot on Giordano :(

Anyways these are beautiful, and I'm glad they unveiled them to the fans. Definitely going to pick one of these up!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

From CalgaryPuck.com.

fu73.jpg

Is the one with the white C to show us what they didn't use?

The C on Glencross is clearly a photoshop (Especially as these were taken from CalgaryPuck of all places) http://flames.nhl.com/club/gallery.htm?id=39478&location=/photos&pg=1&navid=DL|CGY|home - Gallery proves such

Worst of all is seeing that walking boot on Giordano :(

Anyways these are beautiful, and I'm glad they unveiled them to the fans. Definitely going to pick one of these up!

Got ya, it didn't look photoshopped in phone.

Also, they debuted the new jerseys in its replica form?

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Bad: Ugly font. Weird and mismatching striping. Script as the crest. Square yoke. Not enough yellow (and too much black).

Good: White numbers. Nice shoulder patch. Not an Edge-ified monstrosity.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived