2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm digging the shoulder patch. The script is just OK. It looks nice, but with the addition of the primary logo it feels more like it belongs on a hoodie or a t-shirt. There's no reason the flaming C on its own wouldn't work here. Really, they should've used the opportunity to reveal this and a matching white version to replace the horrible mess of a regular set they use now.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

From CalgaryPuck.com.

fu73.jpg

BXm9l3rCQAASsD0.jpg

are the shoulder yokes supposed to look like mountains? Or is that just the way the sweaters are sitting?

I think they were going for cowboy shirt style shoulders.

830-RED.jpg

You can sort of see it better here

Flames-New-Third-Jersey.jpg

My wife noticed this last night and said about the Flames alt "it's a cowboy shirt"...I muttered some sort of reply, implying that she was daft.

Is there some sort of "Ladies Auxiliary" membership on the CCSLC Boards? I must make amends!

I can haz sig?

Here is the back. 5 looks a bit off. Anyone know if the font on the number or name is used anywhere else?

ND8_1673_1024_slide.jpg

I can't help but think of these numbers:

9279.jpg

"Uh yeah, you know the weirdest jerseys our most hated rival wore? Make our numbers look like those."

Pretty solid for Calgary. I think they could look even better, though, if they brought some of the design from the hanger effect onto the hem striping or maybe on the yoke even. Key word is could. Or it could have turned the jerseys into a train wreck. Restraint is probably better, in most cases.

More Western Conference jersey news...did you guys happen to see this fantastic uni match-up?

186060527_slide.jpg

It's a great decision from the Kings to keep the throwbacks nights going.

Am I the only one who hates the Kings throwbacks?

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

I am not the biggest fan of them, but it's not like the regular set is perfect.

Nice to see white at home tonight for the Hawks game, THE WAY IT OUGHT TO BE. Minnesota's NOBs, though, could they be any bigger?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived