2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure it's based on a historical AHL jersey, but I wish that Amerks jersey had more red. Would a few red stripes near the cuffs kill them?

But then they'd be too heavy!

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

I kinda like this prototype Flaming C logo, the ones with Calgary at the bottom. I find 'em really sharp...

1112-cgy3rd-concepts.png?__SQUARESPACE_C

Am I the only one who thinks every logo in this picture is laughably bad? They certainly made the right choice though that isn't saying much at all.

I kinda like this prototype Flaming C logo, the ones with Calgary at the bottom. I find 'em really sharp...

I'm in love with that flaming cowboy hat. Would make for a fantastic secondary logo.

This. Should the Flames ever meet the Jets or Oilers in a Heritage Classic, that would be a perfect faux WHA style jersey for them to adopt.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I'm in love with that flaming cowboy hat. Would make for a fantastic secondary logo.

This. Should the Flames ever meet the Jets or Oilers in a Heritage Classic, that would be a perfect faux WHA style jersey for them to adopt.

Couldn't agree more. With all this "ammunition," you have to wonder why they don't just revamp both home and away sweaters to incorporate some of these ideas. To keep these jerseys any longer is a sin (same with Colorado). At this point, I can't even blame RBK. Teams have had many opportunities to switch, and Calgary has no reason to stay status quo (they haven't changed a primary sweater in the last 3 years, so....)

Speaking of the Flames alternate jersey, I was looking at them in the team store in the Saddledome at the Hitmen game yesterday and all the jerseys in there for sale that I saw had the laces coming out of the bottom of the neck.

You can see here that the laces are coming out of the top on the neck

186588567_slide.jpg

But the ones for sale had the laces flipped. The loose ends come out the bottom.

According to Icethetics, it was apparently designed to have the laces like the ones for sale, but none of the players wore it like that.

IbjBaeE.png

Speaking of the Flames alternate jersey, I was looking at them in the team store in the Saddledome at the Hitmen game yesterday and all the jerseys in there for sale that I saw had the laces coming out of the bottom of the neck.

186588567_slide.jpg

But the ones for sale had the laces flipped. The loose ends come out the bottom.

According to Icethetics, it was apparently designed to have the laces like the ones for sale, but none of the players wore it like that.

when have laces ever came out at the bottom, that is idiotic, it you want to tie it up you aren't doing anything when it's at the bottom, can you show a picture of this

186588567_slide.jpg

when have laces ever came out at the bottom, that is idiotic, it you want to tie it up you aren't doing anything when it's at the bottom, can you show a picture of this

Untitled_zps800d9429.png

IbjBaeE.png

l5028396.jpg

05176b81-04da-4513-b897-760a21ebfe4f_500

187667468_slide.jpg

The Leafs initially came out with the White Military jerseys a few years back, then last year warmed up in the green military night jerseys, but after seeing the new military jerseys the Bruins wore yesterday, i am really hoping the leafs wear them for the Military night this year. They look really sharp.

cbe40ver0fdixhaag4regu3k0.gif3109.gifmt0sb106vq1t9wff53rzn98j9.gif

From Sudbury to Peterborough, now in Sherbrooke

2v274et.jpgWonderfully done by Silent Wind of Doom

186588567_slide.jpg

Untitled_zps800d9429.png

Because the players understand that looking like a doofus is NOT a good thing. Why do you think they managed to kill Wild Wing after just 6 games? They know exactly how they look, and if they don't look like a typical hockey player, they're not going to do it.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

l5028396.jpg

05176b81-04da-4513-b897-760a21ebfe4f_500

187667468_slide.jpg

The Leafs initially came out with the White Military jerseys a few years back, then last year warmed up in the green military night jerseys, but after seeing the new military jerseys the Bruins wore yesterday, i am really hoping the leafs wear them for the Military night this year. They look really sharp.

Not really a fan of the desert (?) digital (?) camo--the last two look great, but not something worn in-game.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Archived