2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"It's really sad," former North Star Dave Gagner told NHL.com. "We had probably a group of 8,000 loyal, real loyal fans at that time and it's difficult when you see those people that have put so much faith in the organization have to see the team go. It was difficult from that standpoint. It probably wouldn't have happened if there were more [fans] than that, but those people got a bad deal."

The Catch of the Day!

"It's really sad," former Coyote Martin Hanzal told NHL.com. "We had probably a group of 200 loyal, real loyal fans at that time and it's difficult when you see those people that have put so much faith in the organization have to see the team go. It was difficult from that standpoint. It probably wouldn't have happened if there were more [fans] than that, but those people got a bad deal."

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

i often wear north stars jerseys to stars games in dallas... i wore it this year when the stars played the wild.

wild fans have awkward reactions to it. stars fans just see it as one of the stars past uniforms, not unlike the cup-era jersey.

The more I see the Blue Jackets' current jerseys (not including the alternate which I think blows) the more I don't understand the problems so many people seem to have with it. I think it's really quite good. Nothing outstanding but far from being terrible. I also don't mind the red pants even on the away jerseys. They're called the blue JACKETS, not the blue pants. It's irrelevant to me what color their pants are.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Are there any Minnesotans of a certain age who can step up here and explain why they couldn't be bothered to support a hockey team? Who the hell fetishizes a bunch of high school boys playing the game worse than professionals? Goddamn bunch of snow-Texans is what they are.

Because Norm Green was a scumbag, like Jeffrey Loria

1zgyd8w.jpg

I used to hate the Blue Jackets look, but it's actually growing on me so much that I'm considering buying one.

I do wish their jersey striping was a little bit thicker mind you.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Agreed with the hem striping, but outside of that, I feel that Lumbus has a fantastic-looking uniform... from the front. It all kinda goes to hell in the back with the Copperplate Narrow numbers and that weird, unrelated-to-anything name font. If they switched both to a narrow version of the font they use in the semi-roundel on their 3rd jerseys, they'd have it nailed in my book.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

d3c2e6462512edd3.jpg

*Drool*

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

That looks absolutely fantastic! This is yet another thing we can blame Reebok for... If it weren't for the Edge debacle, this would likely be their primary jersey with a matching white that wouldn't even need to use black.

Still has Copperplate and that goofy letter font, but it's still the best jersey they've ever worn. A new font coupled with a shade of blue a notch lighter - maybe a deep royal - as opposed to navy, and you've got a winner.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I still never understood the black. If CBJ would have stuck with this design, even through the Edge redesign process, we could have seen another franchise go down the path of "BFBS". Never was there any black in the BJ's color scheme. I'm pretty happy with the step that CBJ took with their jerseys after the Edge redesign. They managed to keep the same basic look while eliminating black, an irrelevant color that was used as a gimmick in the first place.

OttawaSenators.png

The only reason I don't mind the black here is because it contrasted with the navy under the TV lights.

2867382_display_image.jpg?1311193290nashin2003alt.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

It is weird, seeing all these Minnesotans wear Stars gear at Wild games

Its probably those 8,000 people that supported the North Stars that wear that gear. :lol:

I feel it's mostly the 30 and under crowd. The ones that didn't have the opportunity so much.

BTW, I love me some North Stars gear as much as the next person, but i would never wear a NS jersey to a Wild game.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Why would anyone drool over a navy sweater with a black stripe? That looks like crap.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived