The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two picks and a player for a goon? I rarely have any idea what the hell the Hurricanes are doing.

Karmanos & Rutherford just traded for one of the union's point men. They are gonna bury the :censored: out of him in Charlotte, that's what they're doing.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I knew it had something to do with the union, but I couldn't conceive of how the Kings could demand and receive so much back for someone as useless on the ice as Westgarth if their own bloated plutocrats just wanted to dispense with him. The picture becomes clearer. Watch out, Ron Hainsey!

EDIT: even without a demotion, I suppose being made to play in Raleigh is punishment enough.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Would you want to play in the Nassau Mausoleum

I know it's a dump but if all you want to do is watch a hockey game and don't care about the food selection or the lack of suites or anything like that, the Coliseum is actually a great place to watch a hockey game. The sight lines are the best of the three NY/NJ arenas.

This is 1,000,000% true, even coming from a huge Ranger fan.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Look forward to seeing him on the Wolves, I guess.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Bob McKenzie@TSNBobMcKenzie

Seems like every team is looking for defencemen. I believe DET and EDM are two teams with great motivation to upgrade the blueline.

Bob McKenzie@TSNBobMcKenzie

G Steve Mason knows it's fish or cut bait time in CBJ. Showed up fitter, 15 lbs lighter, than last yr. In battle with Bobrovsky for No. 1.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Helene Elliott is reporting she's heard a $59.96 price tag for Center Ice this year.

I've been hearing rumors of Gamecenter being free, which is just Center Ice for Roku/set-top boxes with lots of buffering.

Game Center Live will not be free per the customer service person my wife spoke to this morning.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived