The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

So much for me thinking Bouwmeester could fetch more than Iginla. This is like worse than Iginla, Ty Rattie needed to be in this deal. :censored: Feaster

Also my old fave Robyn Regehr is being reunited with the Darryl Sutter. LA will love this guy.

Robyn Regehr is still a curse word to me, for whatever reason.

I mean, he did some schmucky thing in the 2004 SCF, but, dammit, I can't even remember what it was anymore! Whoever said grudges had to be rational?

I don't even know, haha. It must have been pretty bad.

Somebody told Jay Feaster that this Berra guy is one of the best goalies not in the NHL, the other is Karri Ramo. We now have both, according to Hockey's Future. This Berra figure is a bloody awful, this is a nightmare.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goddamn Jets are gonna piss this division down their leg if they're not careful. Somehow Carolina has like three games in hand on them. At least they can't win a game, either.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Blackhawks win in a derp-out over Nashville courtesy of a Michael Rozsival shootout goal, of all people.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Shootouts: the only thing in hockey dumber than the two goals Crawford gave up tonight.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Nice to see the Ducks bounce back and take Game 1 of the Stars series 4-0 in Dallas. (Of course I didnt actually see any of it because I've been on goddamn planes all day.)

5 of 7 points on the road trip. Just fine.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I'm not sure what exactly Flames fans are wanting out of this. The team is obviously rebuilding without saying it. The Blues ate his salary, you got two 1st rounders for Bouwmeester and Iginla and a few non-roster bodies to stack in the cupboard. Things are happening. What were you hoping to get?

As far as the Jets go, what a totally deflating few weeks. They're stinking up every arena they play in.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Yeah the Flames and Blue Jackets both now have three first round picks for this draft.

This is what the Flames have needed to do. Just finally give up the ghost and get on with it. Actually perfect for them to do it with some of those Western teams consistently refusing to join them. (Dallas and San Jose... C'mon...)

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

It goes to show the market is f'ed for big contracts.

Don't really care anymore. Picks are good, now lets get rid of the management that will undoubtedly screw this up.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I'm not sure what exactly Flames fans are wanting out of this. The team is obviously rebuilding without saying it. The Blues ate his salary, you got two 1st rounders for Bouwmeester and Iginla and a few non-roster bodies to stack in the cupboard. Things are happening. What were you hoping to get?

As far as the Jets go, what a totally deflating few weeks. They're stinking up every arena they play in.

The Flames are finally admitting that they need to restock the cupboard, and need to draft higher. Embrace this.

Is also like to think that the Jets realize they could use a top 5 pick, and that Olli Jokinen wasn't a proper short term solution. They've been over achieving a lot this year, and their blue line needs work. A lot of work. Like, a LOT of work. Who would've thought that trading Oduya away would lead to such turmoil?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

As for Sid, well that's what the Penguins get for continuing to roll out the fauxbacks....

Enough injuries alone, not to mention bad games (this streak non-inclusive), have happened in those jerseys that it's time to take them across the street to where the Civic Arena's center ice used to be, soak them in gasoline, and burn them like the bad luck charm that they are. That, and because they just fall so painfully short of being a good jersey that they're bad. Luckily, I've heard this year should be the last time they wear them, whether the rumors of getting a new third next year are true or not.

someone either here or at uniwatch or something said the Reebok catalog for next year has a TBD for a Penguins 3rd jersey next year, I'm pretty sure they're on the way out

1zgyd8w.jpg

Haha, nice. Fartsmell is truly one of the great Flyers of our time. I wanted him on the Hawks before I realized Snider basically gave him a lifetime contract.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

So much for me thinking Bouwmeester could fetch more than Iginla. This is like worse than Iginla, Ty Rattie needed to be in this deal. :censored: Feaster

Also my old fave Robyn Regehr is being reunited with the Darryl Sutter. LA will love this guy.

Robyn Regehr is still a curse word to me, for whatever reason.

I mean, he did some schmucky thing in the 2004 SCF, but, dammit, I can't even remember what it was anymore! Whoever said grudges had to be rational?

Where would sports be without irrational grudges?!?

Archived