The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew that Mason would get traded eventually. Bob has just been too good. Mason needs this in my opinion BUT, he's now a backup...will we ever see the Calder Trophy winner we know him as in years past? Just stop Philly, you're embarrassing yourself.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

WOW. According to Dreger on TSN, pending the waive of his NTC, the Rangers are going to trade Marion Gaborik to the...

COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS. For Derick Brassard, Derek Dorsett, John Moore.

PLAYOFFS, HO!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

WOW. According to Dreger, pending the signing of his waiver, the Rangers are going to trade Marion Gaborik to...

COLUMBUS.

For Derrick Brassard, Derek Dorset, and John Moore. This is obviously pending Gaborik waiving his no-trade clause.

Jason Pominville traded to Minnesota.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

So Philadelphia trades us their backup in the offseason, replaces him with our backup. LOLLLLLZ.

and now mentally fragile Steve Mason goes to the goalie graveyard that is Philadelphia. This is going to work out great for the Flyers .

PvO6ZWJ.png

woohoo, no more Boucher or Leighton

Leighton and a 3rd go back to Columbus in the Mason deal. And a 6th going to New York in the Gaborik deal as well.

Even more interesting are these Blue Jacket trades if you parse it out to next year and the new realignment where Columbus will be in a division with Philadelphia and the Rangers.

---

Blue Jackets acquire Blake Comeau from Calgary for a 5th. Filling in the lost roster spots I suppose.

Hope Anaheim at least make a small deal, just for fun.

Doesn't look like anything.

They could have used another center or something, and from what I heard/read/saw there were plenty of guys they were in on. They just couldn't make a deal.

---

Speaking of not making deals, apparently the Leafs/Canucks did not reach a deal for Luongo.

Ball hat? BALL HAT?

Hope Anaheim at least make a small deal, just for fun.

Doesn't look like anything.

They could have used another center or something, and from what I heard/read/saw there were plenty of guys they were in on. They just couldn't make a deal.

---

Speaking of not making deals, apparently the Leafs/Canucks did not reach a deal for Luongo.

Eh, we still got at least an hour. IIRC, they didn't announce the Lubo to Ducks deal until like 3 hours after the deadline. There's still time.

Archived