The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

I'm stunned.

By the Jackets?

By the Miami Heat.

Of course by the Jackets!

Jarmo Kekalainen just pulled off 3 trades that don't mortgage the future, aren't rental players, and makes the team immediately better. I can't in my wildest dreams imagine Scott Howson pulling this off.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but I have never been a believer in Gaborik. He made his bones scoring the goals that had to be scored on a trap team, and tends to get hurt. This year, the Rags have had one of the worst offenses in the league. How great can he be? It seems like this makes a lot of holes in the roster to fill, and it's not like their pipeline is all that great right now. I'm not convinced this makes them a playoff team at all.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Martin Erat is a proven playoff performer, if the performance in question is "cough up an imminent 3-2 series lead by being an unmitigated dumbass."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Gaborik to the Blue Jackets is a great move for them! I hope they make it.

The Conacher and Forsberg trades seem like complete boneheaded moves. Conacher was the leading rookie in points. Forsberg has a lot of potential too.

Have fun watching your prospects excel with different teams.

Raffi Torres to SJ

Scumbag player traded to scumbag team. Got it!

They traded him for a 3rd round pick! Wow

Alright, it's official. :censored: the Sharks. I'm done.

We've got a seat right here for you, next to rams80. He's new here, too! Great to have you both with us.

Hey, where the :censored: are all the Ducks fans? 3rd-best team in the league and this game looks like a neutral-site affair in Glendale.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Hey, where the :censored: are all the Ducks fans? 3rd-best team in the league and this game looks like a neutral-site affair in Glendale.

Come on, it's not even close to being that bad :lol:

Wednesday night games are always tough as far as getting there on time. It's usually a late crowd. And for whatever reason, Dallas has always been a tough draw. Couldn't tell you why. Building has filled in a bit more in the second period, as it usually is. Attendance is fine, and has been good all season.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived