The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

Anton Volchenkov on the Devils just got a 5 minute major and 10 minute misconduct for elbowing. He skate up to Marchand along the boards, who was playing the puck, and threw an elbow at his head without even making a motion to play the puck. Marchand slowly went down to the ice and looked to be dry heaving while laying on his elbows.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anton Volchenkov on the Devils just got a 5 minute major and 10 minute misconduct for elbowing. He skate up to Marchand along the boards, who was playing the puck, and threw an elbow at his head without even making a motion to play the puck. Marchand slowly went down to the ice and looked to be dry heaving while laying on his elbows.

I have no doubt in my mind that Volchenkov will recieve supplementary discipline from Shanahan for that hit.

Fortunately, my favorite player was Dominik Hasek and he started to let me down easily by choking a reporter and quitting on the team before eventually orchestrating his trade to the Red Wings. He's sweet like that.

Hey guys, I was just looking at the standings. Why are the Lightning in 13th Place and yet have a positive goal differential?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Here is the play.

...but it's Jimmy Howard, Hockey's Oldest Rookie.

Maybe it's just because it feels like he's not a particularly great goalie, or that it feels like he's been around for like 27 years, but I can't fathom him signing any kind of huge contract.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived