The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Columbus not helping themselves, facing the gallows in a 1-0 deficit after two periods to hapless Nashville. Talk about a buzz-kill ending if that result holds.

And it's not NBCSN putting Hahn and Remenda on the call; they use the CSN California feed because CSN is under the same umbrella as NBC Sports is; they are sister networks, basically. And an unfortunate byproduct of this is getting a lot of Drew Remenda's babble on the airwaves.

spacer.png

My nightmare coming into this was if one of Detroit or Minnesota loses and the Blue Jackets also lose.

Minnesota down 2-1 in Denver. This third period is enormous.

edit: distinct kicking motion. Still 1-1

PvO6ZWJ.png

I hope they don't put Hahn and Remenda on the west coast NBCSN game again…

Oh, they will. I've figured out that this NBCSN is just a cheap wannabe sports network that piggybacks off it's newly acquired affiliates.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

And it's not NBCSN putting Hahn and Remenda on the call; they use the CSN California feed because CSN is under the same umbrella as NBC Sports is; they are sister networks, basically. And an unfortunate byproduct of this is getting a lot of Drew Remenda's babble on the airwaves.

They sent them south to do a game between Los Angeles and Detroit earlier in the year.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

They sent them south to do a game between Los Angeles and Detroit earlier in the year.

I thought that was just Hahn. I remember the Kings Twitter snarking about Hahn finally getting to be on the call for a championship team.

I didn't know Remenda was also there. Based on the fact that he was talking with Bret Hedican about the length of his showers in a recent game, NBC needs to make a concerted effort to limit his presence on their airwaves.

spacer.png

This maybe a dumb question, but what happens if Boston and Montreal are tied at the end of the regular season? Do they count head-to-head stats or use something else (such as goals for)?

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Archived