The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Colorado, find a reason to play and help us out here.

Nope, too busy planning the trip to Vegas.

EDIT: TYUTIN!

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

And it's not NBCSN putting Hahn and Remenda on the call; they use the CSN California feed because CSN is under the same umbrella as NBC Sports is; they are sister networks, basically. And an unfortunate byproduct of this is getting a lot of Drew Remenda's babble on the airwaves.

They sent them south to do a game between Los Angeles and Detroit earlier in the year.

I thought that was just Hahn. I remember the Kings Twitter snarking about Hahn finally getting to be on the call for a championship team.

I didn't know Remenda was also there. Based on the fact that he was talking with Bret Hedican about the length of his showers in a recent game, NBC needs to make a concerted effort to limit his presence on their airwaves.

I think Remenda was in between the glass at ice level. As a Sharks fan I lget isten to Hahn and Remenda every game, except when they Give Drew a night off. I like their play-by-play and some Fin Facts, but Drew can go on a tangent every once in a while. I'd rather listen to them than the Ducks Tv guys. When I visit family in Orange County, and the Sharks are playing the Ducks, the majority of the time they seem to annoy me.

So speaking of Ducks, they draw Detroit. Hmm, good series. Right now I've got Wings taking this series, but should be good series.

3-1 Blue Jackets Final. So the Wild need to win in any fashion.

Martin St.Louis has a 3 point lead on the Art Ross trophy making him the oldest player to win it.

Also my FB page is now flooded with people celebrating the Wings in the playoffs, yet I did not hear 1 peep about hockey from them all year. Hurray for bandwagoners!

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Martin St.Louis has a 3 point lead on the Art Ross trophy making him the oldest player to win it.

Also my FB page is now flooded with people celebrating the Wings in the playoffs, yet I did not hear 1 peep about hockey from them all year. Hurray for bandwagoners!

I like bandwagoners. Gives even more of a party atmosphere. The more the merrier.

Why does logic and the universe hate the Senators

over the last four games they have had over 35 shots and have only once had under 40 shots, only getting 5 goals over that stretch.

WT FLYING F!!!!!!!!!

And it's not like we aren't getting good chances or trying to convert on them, it's just whenever a goalie plays us, they all become freaking Dominik Hasek. Every would be goal is just turned aside like it's nothing.

If we don't win against Boston and play the Penguins, I am going to scream.

Sorry for the rant, getting it off of my chest.

- Very frustrated Sens fan

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

:censored: Steve Mason! Now Ottawa can move no higher than 7th. They could end up playing Pittsburgh, Boston, or Montreal. I really hope they win tomorrow so they face the Habs. Rangers vs. Capitals is the only Eastern matchup that's set in stone already. Tomorrow's game is gonna have huge implications.

Archived