The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three pages in and we're already bashing Vancouver and the Nuck faithful have emerged to combat with butthurt?

I like where this is headed!

Your goalie sucks. Your team is full of ninnies and diving chumps. Your uniforms and logos are admittedly awesome, but everything else about you is despicable.

Luongo is a punk bitch. Suck it.

[/pot-stirring]

Corey Schneider sucks? After the joke of a performance Corey Crawford put up last year against Phoenix I wouldn't throw stones. Also no team with that pathetic, waste of skin Patrick Kane should be talking about despicable. That guy is the biggest peice of crap in the league bar none! Most of your fanbase didn't exist until the 2010 parade and you're all butthurt about the loss the Canucks handed you in 2011 in spite of the fact you eliminated us two years in a row. Don't hear Canucks fans bitching about that...

I hope we meet in the playoffs so the Canucks can wipe the floor with your Salary Cap gutted team. Just my 20 cents

Too lazy to do the math, are we going to get any 3 games in 3 nights like the NBA did last year?

It's extremely unlikely, I'd say. Unlike in basketball, where some of the units can be shifted up game-to-game to make the rare 3 game stint somewhat manageable, hockey is under no such construct. Those skaters would be dead out of energy by the third night.

No they wouldn't. It happens in the AHL and other minor leagues all the time.

Three pages in and we're already bashing Vancouver and the Nuck faithful have emerged to combat with butthurt?

I like where this is headed!

Your goalie sucks. Your team is full of ninnies and diving chumps. Your uniforms and logos are admittedly awesome, but everything else about you is despicable.

Luongo is a punk bitch. Suck it.

[/pot-stirring]

Corey Schneider sucks? After the joke of a performance Corey Crawford put up last year against Phoenix I wouldn't throw stones. Also no team with that pathetic, waste of skin Patrick Kane should be talking about despicable. That guy is the biggest peice of crap in the league bar none! Most of your fanbase didn't exist until the 2010 parade and you're all butthurt about the loss the Canucks handed you in 2011 in spite of the fact you eliminated us two years in a row. Don't hear Canucks fans bitching about that...

I hope we meet in the playoffs so the Canucks can wipe the floor with your Salary Cap gutted team. Just my 20 cents

How many Stanley Cups have you won?

Could be reading too much, but I'm getting the rare 400 (not 404) error at nhl.tv. I wonder if they're prepping Gamecenter for an increased customer base, increased because they're practically giving it away. I've decided that $70 is my absolute limit for Gamecenter. Nothing more.

That's interesting, because that would toll his contract into 2026, which means if retires before his contract ends, that's another year the Devils get hit with a recapture penalty.

By the way, it's total crap that they can even do that to the Devils. They got their cap circumvention penalty already in the form of forfeited draft picks and fines. Sounds like double jeopardy to me.

Kovalchuk is turning into a disaster for the Devils, he better get his ass to Newark or the Devils should sue him for Breech of Contract and prevent him from ever playing hockey again.

Archived