Looks that are TOO similar

To me, no 2 uniform sets look more similar than the Pittsburgh Steelers and Iowa Hawkeyes.

At least the Bills and Giants had different helmet colors and the Giants were using less red as their trim color than Buffalo was during the late 80s thru the 90s

108278827_crop_650x440.jpg

hawkeyecentralmichigan010.jpg

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USC and Iowa State. Only major difference is that USC only has a single shoulder stripe and the helmet logos. Hell, even the facemasks are both gray.

I'm not so sure that comparison could really be made ... only because the Cyclones keep changing their uniforms.

I used to think Minnesota and USC, but then the Gophers changed their uni's too.

Idk who ski-mask guy is, but #29 is Tito Wooten of the New York Giants.

(is your mind blown?!)

Not mind blown, but Henry Jones was # 20 on the Bills and used to always wear that white ski mask late season.

Guess the Bills and Giants really did look alot alike once the helmets were off.

My bad I guess red_smile.gif

Edmonton+Oilers+v+Buffalo+Sabres+mgXlmS5p6b4l.jpgRyan+Miller+Andrej+Sekera+Buffalo+Sabres+v+8dMgNc4sBtal.jpg

Yep, I can see how midnight blue, silver, and athletic gold could get confused with royal blue and orange :P

I think this thread may have already peaked. :( Which is too bad because it's interesting.

Can anyone honestly tell what team this next guy plays for? Probably, but it shouldn't be this hard.

329935_display_image.jpg?1313448282

others?

Easy one, the Bills ...

The white ski-mask totally gives it away. That's Henry Jones, looks like the 1992 uniform set

Idk who ski-mask guy is, but #29 is Tito Wooten of the New York Giants.

(is your mind blown?!)

I knew which team it was right away...the "2" should've been the key giveaway.

Gotta know your number fonts, people. :P

Plus the Bills were never reebok in the 90s.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived