Looks that are TOO similar

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20128135515619.jpg

3076560351_7cf279891d.jpg

I almost can't tell which is which.

Also, in the new CBA, is there a clause that forbids the Islanders from designed alternate uniforms?

Post of the Day nomination.

Seconded

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

20128135515619.jpg

Also, in the new CBA, is there a clause that forbids the Islanders from designed alternate uniforms?

Seconded

Turded.

Post of the day nomination for Shumway

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Illinois and Syracuse football, circa 1997

$%28KGrHqIOKo8E5VLzPRQYBOcVKRdiCg~~_35.JPG

mcnabb_college.jpg

I was disappointed that when Syracuse played Illinois in the later 2000-aughts they had both changed their looks from what they had in the 90s:

2ndhpushob.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

20128135515619.jpg

Seconded

Turded.

Post of the day nomination for Shumway

Seconded

Turded.

I had to.

And thus the toast is burnt

This is simple....take any base away baseball uniform and I am sure they all look similar because they all wear gray. If any uniform needs a drastic change it is baseball because all their uniforms are lame and the same.

Kansas_City_Royals_starting_pitcher_Danny_Duffy_(23)_(5757573622).jpg

uZ0MC.AuSt.79.jpg

spacer.png

This is simple....take any base away baseball uniform and I am sure they all look similar because they all wear gray. If any uniform needs a drastic change it is baseball because all their uniforms are lame and the same.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I think the traditionalism and I guess "sameness" is what makes baseball uniforms so great. In many cases, when a team ventures from tradition, even if it's just a colored alternate, it's poorly received.

Archived