College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? It's exactly the same as every other matte black helmet with chrome logo, just you like the logo better...

IDK, to me it's fine, just wholly unimpressive.

They get points from me for not inverting the colors of the logo like Boise State or Western Michigan, which drives me absolutely bonkers.

Not really a fan of the uniforms for the Army-Navy game. I do still like the Navy helmet, though, and the "Beat Army" in nautical flags is a nice touch (even if I don't agree with the message).

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

For those of you who hate links...

vvyc.jpg

Wow. This is such a beautiful helmet. I'm being serious. If you're going to do chrome, this is how you do it right here. Good job NIU.

NIU should switch to this and the Orange Bowl-type numbers full time, Looks great.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I thought the throwback had a green facemask?

You only thought that bc of a fan PS. Their gold helmets already have grey facemasks and it s a throwback look anyways so grey makes more sense.

That makes sense...thanks for clearing that up for me.

spacer.png

Mississippi State is apparently going to be wearing these for the Egg Bowl according to another site that I post on. Could be fake but it makes sense considering all the other gold related apparel they have worn in this game the last two years.

8Tu0t6S.jpg

It took me about a minute to long to figure out how this could possibly be a football helmet

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Mississippi State is apparently going to be wearing these for the Egg Bowl according to another site that I post on. Could be fake but it makes sense considering all the other gold related apparel they have worn in this game the last two years.

8Tu0t6S.jpg

It took me about a minute to long to figure out how this could possibly be a football helmet

I'd say this is the perfect helmet for an Egg Bowl

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

@kananmj

I don't know how to post a Twitter picture here but just click the name or if someone can post the picture. It's of Western Michigan's uniforms tonight.

Adidas is at it again. Should we expect these style of pants for aTm this weekend due to that picture they posted yesterday?

8Tu0t6S.jpg

I'd say this is the perfect helmet for an Egg Bowl

I didn't think it was real at first, but it was Matf Wyatt (one of the radio announcers for Mississippi State) who originally tweeted it, so it may be real. I'm still not convinced though until the university confirms it.

I agree though, it fits for the egg bowl.

Here's a better view of the "Dark Dog" helmet it seems as if NIU will be on the back of the helmet too something we didn't already know

http://uniformcritics.com/swag/niu-helmets/

And here's the video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sGPtt0go-DU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DsGPtt0go-DU

Logos on the back of helmets need to go away just like the helmets with a logo on one side and number on the other.

Archived