College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Texas Tech is apparently bringing back the white helmets sans the black stripes:

bbkzp2fccaavwma.0_standard_709.0.jpg

looks like those black helmets are chrome

Not to me, but they may have finally gotten rid of the Bass boat finish.

Those are just gorgeous. I really can't find anything wrong with these.

Your right both of these helmets are gorgeous!

The only complaint I have is that they clearly use the same decal for both the white and the black helmet. This is fine on the black helmet, but on the white, the two squares between the "T"s are black, when they should be white.

Otherwise agree that these are very strong helmets.

Good catch. I didn't even notice that.

I think it's just that the outline of the logo touches in a compact space. Because there would be no reason to fill that little space with black. It would just he transparent for the black helmet, no?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

62913_555572971143708_404717295_n.jpg

We already saw the gold helmet but we haven't seen the matte black. There are rumors going around saying that there is also a green chrome with a gold logo.

The gold is atrocious, and the black is pretty ugly as well.

Stick with your standard gold helmet and your matte green helmet, Baylor.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

309977_10151648960908942_2077215416_n.jpg

I see that green helmet and I can't stop thinking of Oregon.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

309977_10151648960908942_2077215416_n.jpg

You guys should remember that during this season of recruiting visits, schools have all sorts of prototypes made up to show recruits as "possible" designs, most of which never see the field or are even seriously considered. It's how schools try to match Oregon without actually having to do it.

Not liking any of those helmets for Baylor. They should drop the black uniforms too. Stick with the gold helmet, white helmet, and that matte green helmet.

To bad they beat the #1 team in the country while wearing the black uniforms...so those won't be going away anytime soon

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Not liking any of those helmets for Baylor. They should drop the black uniforms too. Stick with the gold helmet, white helmet, and that matte green helmet.

To bad they beat the #1 team in the country while wearing the black uniforms...so those won't be going away anytime soon

They also almost lost to ULM in them, but that wasn't enough to stop them from wearing them.

Baylor is a hot mess. Not much else to say, really.

They look like junk.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

They also almost lost to ULM in them, but that wasn't enough to stop them from wearing them.

There's the key word right there.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived