College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

I like the White B, but prefer the A option for both the Black and Blue sets.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Memphis' colors are officially blue and grey. I'd rather they stick to those, but that's way too much to ask in the modern college football landscape.

af1771e0d75811e2bd5222000a9f12e7_7.jpg

I love that turf, and I love Wyoming's colors. I actually like Wyoming, one of my favorite college teams. They are the only FBS Division I school that uses pure brown as their primary color. Name another major school that has brown as their primary school color. You really can't.

adidas is making custom cleats for more teams besides A&M. Here's the Husker ones they unveiled:

BNDT_ItCIAEsCPT.jpg

http://sports.omaha....s/#.UcCVqeeTiSo

Hmmmm am I the only one who thinks both these and the A&M shoes look a bit cheap? They remind me of the shoes you'd get as a kid with power rangers or ninja turtles on them.

0020010000222.jpg

You are not alone. I have no problem with school specific shoes, but these look pretty bad IMO.

af1771e0d75811e2bd5222000a9f12e7_7.jpg

I love that turf, and I love Wyoming's colors. I actually like Wyoming, one of my favorite college teams. They are the only FBS Division I school that uses pure brown as their primary color. Name another major school that has brown as their primary school color. You really can't.

Is it me or does the Mountain West logo look like a ripoff of the Doctor Who logo?

PersonDivided-2-1.png

Is it me or does the Mountain West logo look like a ripoff of the Doctor Who logo?

You're definitely not the only one. I think it was even brought up on this site when it was originally unveiled.

How many FBS schools even use brown as a secondary color? I can only think of Bowling Green and Western Michigan. If you expanded it to FCS schools, of course then there are the Brown Bears who wear brown primarily but you are definitely right about brown being way underused.

How many FBS schools even use brown as a secondary color? I can only think of Bowling Green and Western Michigan. If you expanded it to FCS schools, of course then there are the Brown Bears who wear brown primarily but you are definitely right about brown being way underused.

I'm sure it's in Oregon's color scheme too

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

adidas is making custom cleats for more teams besides A&M. Here's the Husker ones they unveiled:

BNDT_ItCIAEsCPT.jpg

http://sports.omaha....s/#.UcCVqeeTiSo

Hmmmm am I the only one who thinks both these and the A&M shoes look a bit cheap? They remind me of the shoes you'd get as a kid with power rangers or ninja turtles on them.

You are not alone. I have no problem with school specific shoes, but these look pretty bad IMO.

FWIW, the ankle pattern is taken from the jersey patch.

Jack-Hoffman-Rex-Burkhead.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

First look at the new red Hog on the white helmet for Arkansas.

I think it actually looks pretty good.

BMxn6afCYAMmgAg.jpg

This picture says a LOT about the horrible state of the Arkansas identity, and not just the uniform. Would it have been that difficult to make a red hog on the wall behind that player? And are those blue highlights or just a bad lighting effect? Either way, a good shade of red and white has been ruined by black, carbon, gray, and gradient effects.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

Would it have been that difficult to make a red hog on the wall behind that player? And are those blue highlights or just a bad lighting effect?

1. Really? Black and brushed steel isn't ruining the brand by any means... And 2. What does common sense tell you? Do you really think Arkansas arbitrarily put blue highlights on a logo on the lockerroom/football offices?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

First look at the new red Hog on the white helmet for Arkansas.

I think it actually looks pretty good.

BMxn6afCYAMmgAg.jpg

This picture says a LOT about the horrible state of the Arkansas identity, and not just the uniform. Would it have been that difficult to make a red hog on the wall behind that player? And are those blue highlights or just a bad lighting effect? Either way, a good shade of red and white has been ruined by black, carbon, gray, and gradient effects.

That room is extremely old and was there long before we got anthracite uniforms.

That room will also cease to exist in a month when we move into our brand new football operations center.

Archived