College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many pages back did you guys mention this?

BM2iZIOCAAATSlF.jpg

Terrible.

The green stripes are barely perceptible against that gray. And the numbers are terrible for the same reason.

Everybody is either copying the Oregon Krazy-Chrome or the Oklahoma State Gunmetal. BARF.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Seeing as how it lacks TV numbers as well as the location of the Nike logo (on the collar), I think this may be a practice jersey.

I can only hope so.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Seeing as how it lacks TV numbers as well as the location of the Nike logo (on the collar), I think this may be a practice jersey.

I can only hope so.

Probably just something to show recruits that they do wild and crazy things too.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

I can only hope so.

Probably just something to show recruits that they do wild and crazy things too.

It is not a practice jersey, and Nike usually puts #55 on demo jerseys to show recruits.

Obviously it means enough to them. I think it's a good look. Not many rivalry trophies could be incorporated into a primary helmet design. I think if Ohio State included a gold pants award sticker it'd work but it'd take away from the buckeye leaves. Walsh University (North Canton, OH) adds a sticker in the color of each team it beats on their helmets.

Indiana does the same thing, apparently. They just haven't won a game since 1967.

Somebody might want to research who has the advantage in the lifetime Nebraska-Indiana series.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Obviously it means enough to them. I think it's a good look. Not many rivalry trophies could be incorporated into a primary helmet design. I think if Ohio State included a gold pants award sticker it'd work but it'd take away from the buckeye leaves. Walsh University (North Canton, OH) adds a sticker in the color of each team it beats on their helmets.

Indiana does the same thing, apparently. They just haven't won a game since 1967.

Somebody might want to research who has the advantage in the lifetime Nebraska-Indiana series.

9-7-3, Indiana leading. However, the Hoosiers have not won a game in that series since 1959.

Anyone who thinks the Hoosiers will hang onto that 2-game lead will be in for a surprise. NU and IU have not met in conference play yet, but I fully expect that trend to reverse itself pretty darn quickly.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Apologize if this has already been posted. A lot of the pictures won't show up when I'm here at work...

BNjhLUECEAMQt-f.jpg

Wow that's certainly...something. Hopefully they perform better than the previous template. I know Michigan had a lot of problems with that.

Apologize if this has already been posted. A lot of the pictures won't show up when I'm here at work...

BNjhLUECEAMQt-f.jpg

Wow that's certainly...something. Hopefully they perform better than the previous template. I know Michigan had a lot of problems with that.

If adidas can design a fabric with all kinds of subtle textures to make a jersey appear more hight tech they should spend the time to pull the damn shoulder stripes further down...one season was unacceptable...now it's an absolute travesty...also bring back the sleeve numbers while you're at it.

BNjhLUECEAMQt-f.jpg

The only thing that really bugs me about that jersey are the "UCLA" stripes.

There was a video (I believe from earlier this year) where Mora Jr. said he was going to try to eventually bring back the full UCLA stripes as well as the Clarendon font. I eagerly await THAT day.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

BNjhLUECEAMQt-f.jpg

If adidas can design a fabric with all kinds of subtle textures to make a jersey appear more hight tech they should spend the time to pull the damn shoulder stripes further down...one season was unacceptable...now it's an absolute travesty...also bring back the sleeve numbers while you're at it.

How are they supposed to fit number sleeves on those tiny nonexsistent sleeves.

BNjhLUECEAMQt-f.jpg

The only thing that really bugs me about that jersey are the "UCLA" stripes.

What IS that stupid pattern?

From what I can tell it would appear that on the shoulders is a basketball net, since that's UCLA's only successful sports team

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived