Griffinmarlins

College Football 2013 Season

Apologize if this has already been posted. A lot of the pictures won't show up when I'm here at work...

BNjhLUECEAMQt-f.jpg

Wow that's certainly...something. Hopefully they perform better than the previous template. I know Michigan had a lot of problems with that.

If adidas can design a fabric with all kinds of subtle textures to make a jersey appear more hight tech they should spend the time to pull the damn shoulder stripes further down...one season was unacceptable...now it's an absolute travesty...also bring back the sleeve numbers while you're at it.

How are they supposed to fit number sleeves on those tiny nonexsistent sleeves.

The 1st version of the ucla tech fit had them...they were small but they were there. To me ucla striped jerseys look unbalanced without sleeve numbers.

is that the new techfit template for all teams?

The easy fix is to take those three stripe Adidas practice jerseys, shove the sleeves together and cap the sleeves. Adidas is fixated on that tech fit template and it takes away from a solid look.

Apologize if this has already been posted. A lot of the pictures won't show up when I'm here at work...

BNjhLUECEAMQt-f.jpg

I call it...."The Goodyear"

Adidas has been using that template since the US Army All American game, looks like:

adidas-techfit-2013-us-army-all-american-bowl-uniforms-2.jpg

But they had digi camo on the shoulders, which makes the hoop/chain link pattern on the UCLA jerseys more concerning:

268460.jpg

I hope Nebraska doesn't have that but I know they probably will and we just re-signed with Adidas in the spring. <_<

BNjhLUECEAMQt-f.jpg

The only thing that really bugs me about that jersey are the "UCLA" stripes.

What IS that stupid pattern?

From what I can tell it would appear that on the shoulders is a basketball net, since that's UCLA's only successful sports team

Before you open your mouth and insert foot, you might want to do research. UCLA as a whole is the most succesful athletic university period. 108 National Championships over 29 sports says it's more than basketball. Do research before you spout out something stupid.

I'm still eager to see what Ohio State brings out this year, and it's been very quiet here in Columbus. The anticipation is building for me, I want clues!

I'm still eager to see what Ohio State brings out this year, and it's been very quiet here in Columbus. The anticipation is building for me, I want clues!

I thought it was proven that those rumors had nothing to back them up. I would be very interested in seeing what they would roll out with if they were to change up the uniform. I would be happy if they used last years uniforms from the Michigan game, made the numbers white with a grey outline and then make an away jersey in the same style.

How many pages back did you guys mention this?

BM2iZIOCAAATSlF.jpg

As an alumnus, this gives me the sads.

How many pages back did you guys mention this?

BM2iZIOCAAATSlF.jpg

As an alumnus, this gives me the sads.

I'm still wondering why Nick Montana has a Michigan helmet on his locker's nameplate.

Was just getting ready to ask about those helmets, gdu. I take it they aren't legit?

1004429_10152979051100249_2014420109_n.jpg

943506_10152979050840249_1723747214_n.jpg

382493_10152979051105249_1655511729_n.jpg

"The Nebraska Cornhuskers will wear alternate uniforms on September 14, 2013 when they host UCLA at Memorial Stadium. The black adidas TECHFIT jersey features white stencil font numbers and a unique pattern throughout. The Cornhuskers’ helmet is matte white with a wide black stripe, stencil numbers and a face mask that fades from red to matte black".

Nike called they want there multi colored face masks back!!!

Was just getting ready to ask about those helmets, gdu. I take it they aren't legit?

I think they are just the spring game helmets in bad lighting.

1004429_10152979051100249_2014420109_n.jpg

943506_10152979050840249_1723747214_n.jpg

382493_10152979051105249_1655511729_n.jpg

"The Nebraska Cornhuskers will wear alternate uniforms on September 14, 2013 when they host UCLA at Memorial Stadium. The black adidas TECHFIT jersey features white stencil font numbers and a unique pattern throughout. The Cornhuskers’ helmet is matte white with a wide black stripe, stencil numbers and a face mask that fades from red to matte black".

Welp. I think we all knew this was coming. The mouth guard in the last pic says it all.

Without the 'unique pattern throughout' these alts are not bad for Nebraska, and are certainly better than the scrabble alts they wore against UW last year.