College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the consensus a few pages back was that these are the same as last years, just the yellow is distorted by the lighting.

EXACTLY! The one on the right is new and was worn for the spring game.. The wing fades to a black or dark green color.. The left yellow is the same as they've worn last season.

oregonsig.png

I think the consensus a few pages back was that these are the same as last years, just the yellow is distorted by the lighting.

EXACTLY! The one on the right is new and was worn for the spring game.. The wing fades to a black or dark green color.. The left yellow is the same as they've worn last season.

This has become my biggest peeve lately. I can't count the number of reports saying these are new, but hardly anyone seems to even think they are the old helmets with weird lighting in the picture.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

This has become my biggest peeve lately. I can't count the number of reports saying these are new, but hardly anyone seems to even think they are the old helmets with weird lighting in the picture.

Seriously.. I don't get how anyone didn't think it was last seasons... As soon as I watched the video for the first time I was like oh spring game helmet... Last years yellow helmet... And in about a week or two someone will post the video again saying new Oregon helmets...

oregonsig.png

Seriously.. I don't get how anyone didn't think it was last seasons... As soon as I watched the video for the first time I was like oh spring game helmet... Last years yellow helmet... And in about a week or two someone will post the video again saying new Oregon helmets...

With their history of tweeks, and love of "volt", yes I agree I absolutely think these are new. Weird lighting is one thing, these are pretty different...

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Those new uniforms should help Kansas be at least a 4-8 team this year, for sure.

Stick to hoops, Lawrence.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

With their history of tweeks, and love of "volt", yes I agree I absolutely think these are new. Weird lighting is one thing, these are pretty different...

I'd love it if they were new, I really would. I just don't see it.

Prove me wrong, Oregon.

Helmets:

BOHgI1FCQAEiHLb.jpg

These helmets are FUGLY! The only decent one in the bunch is the black one and it sucks at best.

What makes the helmets ugly?

I personally like all of them except the black one. It's completely unnecessary, muddles the look, and sucks pretty bad.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Helmets:

BOHgI1FCQAEiHLb.jpg

These helmets are FUGLY! The only decent one in the bunch is the black one and it sucks at best.

I personally like all of them except the black one. It's completely unnecessary, muddles the look, and sucks pretty bad.

+1

Helmets:

BOHgI1FCQAEiHLb.jpg

+1

Agreed. The black is by far the worst, to me.

Here's how to fix the Kansas mess:

1. Keep the standard blue helmet with "KU" on the side.

2. Add the red helmet with the throwback Jayhawk logo.

3. Add the white helmet with the modern Jayhawk logo.

That way you get Blue, Red & White options, and you still preserve the classic "KU" look, and both Jayhawks. The rest is completely, 100% unnecessary fluff.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Prove me wrong, Oregon.

It's not

Prove me wrong, Oregon.

It's not

https://twitter.com/...334311796445185

Finally. Thank you.

Archived