College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

http://www.cbssports...ue-home-uniform

The NCAA wants to take the Boise all-blue ban and apply it across the board. If they do, Boise won't be allowed to wear all-blue and Oregon won't be allowed to wear all-green.

What a dumb idea.

I'm all for it.

You want to do away with Boise in all blue and Oregon in all green? Those are some of their best combos.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is somewhat relevant. Kennesaw State announced the football program will finally launch and set to kickoff in 2015! Here's the accompanying image. I prefer a black helmet. Of course, it surely can change in 2 years.

rp_primary_Website_Master.jpg

Saw that earlier! Hopefully you guys can be our mini-rival or something

Are you at State? Your signature and avatar are a little misleading, lol

yeah i am lol and i need to change it i keep forgetting to

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

http://www.cbssports...ue-home-uniform

The NCAA wants to take the Boise all-blue ban and apply it across the board. If they do, Boise won't be allowed to wear all-blue and Oregon won't be allowed to wear all-green.

What a dumb idea.

I'm all for it.

You want to do away with Boise in all blue and Oregon in all green? Those are some of their best combos.

Yes, I do. And, no they aren't.

Can someone put an end to this arbitrary white helmet thing already?? :cursing:

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Fixed. Maybe we should just go back to the time when teams only had one helmet. No one needs more than one.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Fixed. Maybe we should just go back to the time when teams only had one helmet. No one needs more than one.

I'd love for the NCAA to adopt the NFL's one helmet rule.

I don't care how many helmets a team has, as long as they look good. Ultimately, I think that's what matters most.

What bothers me is all these teams shoehorning and distorting their football identities to fit into the trends. Did Michigan State REALLY need that chrome dumpster fire on their heads? How about UNC? Nope. Just trying to be trendy. Matte helmets are cool, but again, there's no reason to start deviating from your "brand," so to speak, to produce one offs. But chrome outside of Oregon can just cease to exist and I'd be happy...

Changing direction is fine (like Minnesota, A&M, etc.), but it's starting to get a little out of hand when a team like Duke has like 4 helmets. Come on.

Or Wake Forest.

Like, really though? Wake Forest??

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I don't care how many helmets a team has, as long as they look good. Ultimately, I think that's what matters most.

What bothers me is all these teams shoehorning and distorting their football identities to fit into the trends. Did Michigan State REALLY need that chrome dumpster fire on their heads? How about UNC? Nope. Just trying to be trendy. Matte helmets are cool, but again, there's no reason to start deviating from your "brand," so to speak, to produce one offs. But chrome outside of Oregon can just cease to exist and I'd be happy...

Changing direction is fine (like Minnesota, A&M, etc.), but it's starting to get a little out of hand when a team like Duke has like 4 helmets. Come on.

Agreed.

Especially for teams that employ a relatively dual-tone scheme. Teams like Nebraska, Texas, Penn State, etc., are largely just WHITE + ONE COLOR. Duke sort of shoehorns in the black from their basketball uniforms, but really they're just Blue & White. Just make a standard helmet and one alternate. That's it.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Since the whole multiple helmets and uniform combination thing seems to be gettin out of hand, it'd be interesting to see what would happen if Oregon went back to a classic one helmet look, something like below. Since they seem to somewhat be the trend setters for this whole thing, it'd be interesting to see if other teams followed their lead and went back to one standard look. Oregon might be ahead of the curve and someday soon realize their originality is lacking when every other team has a similar "original" look. It wouldn't shock me to see them one day go back to something like this:

Oregon+State+v+Oregon+iHVYrkWO1iMl.jpg

90758391980.gif

It'll be a sad day when a limited conservative look is seen as "abnormal."

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Charlotte will be kicking off it's 1st football season in 2013 as an FCS school and then move up to C-USA in 2015.

The have signed with Nike and revealed the helmets this past fall. They are white with tiny green specs on them.

7644269230_9d9845a486_b.jpg

They said the uniforms will be released before our spring game on April 20. I'm not sure what to expect but this is what uniforms we wore in Fall scrimmages:

8088516950_f87fc86c4f_c.jpg

8088515779_036e2e44a9_c.jpg

i pretty much agree with all of that, except i think it's the schools like Duke that should be doing the multiple helmets more than anyone. i mean, the reason anyone does it is to draw some attention to themselves either with the goal of selling tickets, getting viewers on TV, or selling merch, etc. if any school's football program needs a bit more of that stuff its the ones like Duke. i dont believe they need 4; but like you said if it's well done, then have at it

about the 49ers above - man, more white mask on white shell! ive been saying for a year now that 80s look was really making a comeback and add this one to the list. cant say i mind it all that much though, except in this case you have this undersized logo that's loaded with color and depth and the rest of the helmet feels so untouched; neglected; empty. it's too much space for this logo.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived