• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here you go:

BPfsodvCIAAiUq2.jpg

Posted from my iPhone, BTW. So...there.

how did you do it from the iPhone

still not showing up...

I found a very interesting Louisville jersey but I don't know how to post the picture

thank you that's 15 year old humor right there

You have to be joking.

about the jersey or me not knowing how to post the picture? And it's you're

laughing-lol-crazy-l.png

not new, but a new combination: BPbp4iICUAABXof.jpg

Is that even close to the actual color of that uniform, or is the photo just off? Because in this image the color looks like bad seafood.

It's probably the lighting is bad, or bad camera

looks like a glow-in-the-dark uniform if that is the correct tone

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

BPferKvCYAA9Cno.jpg

I'm a little confused by the fact that those appear to be Nike pants.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Illinois logo talk

I'm not disputing what Illinois is doing or is trying to do, I'm just saying its not good. The single outlined I on the blue helmet looks miles better than the double outlined on the orange helmet. Its no contest. I really could care less what Iowa wears in 1 sport, and Illinois should as well. Their I is a secondary logo at best. Illinois can own the I if they pick something that looks good and use it consistantly.

Just in case you don't know, I'm an Illinois fan from growing up 10 miles away from Champaign and have yearned for them to find something, anything that can somewhat compare to the Chief logo (which no matter your opinion on the mascot, it was a great logo). Maybe that doesn't matter but same team here! The block I on the blue helmet with one single outline is the closest thing they've had. Maybe its cause I always saw the logo so many places growning up and associated it with knockoff merch while the Chief was the primary, but the ILLINOIS has always looked cheap, the double outline I as well (its better when the far outline contrasts with the inside letter) and the worst was when its combined to form one cluster of a logo.

Archived