College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you like plain, these are for you. Not much of a change. Took off all the bumper stickers and went with a clean look. Meh.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Kentucky's had grey in their color scheme for years. Not technically GFGS.

Pants too!? Why?

Yes, have been using grey trim for at least 10 years but it was never considered a school color so it is GFGS and the black is also BFBS. I maintain that grey makes more sense than the black because of the years of trim and that the black makes no sense at all.

It's weird the template used for the grey is slightly different.

FootballJerseyCombos.jpg

if you like plain, these are for you. Not much of a change. Took off all the bumper stickers and went with a clean look. Meh.

They look a million times better. If they added the full bird to the lids it'd be an even better look.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

yes, the school is known for being um, frugal (I'm an alum) It was pretty sad.

ULM's unis look nice, but good lord that video was horrendous.

yeah, they do look better, I agree. Ace (the mascot) would look better as a full bird.

They look a million times better. If they added the full bird to the lids it'd be an even better look.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Full Big 12 logo:

BPySbj2CUAAf4vX.jpg

Does it intentionally look like the Tap-Out logo, because the conference will be tapping-out soon?

Shouldn't this be burnt orange?

i would've preferred this:

pic15350.jpg

Sub out Mizzou for West Virginny and you're good. Get that to Bill Bowlby ASAP.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

More.

Could Civil War be a Chrome-Out? Those might be Oregon State alternate lids.

148514_538634102852105_1011401358_n.jpg

1012357_537216069660575_1395270320_n.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Dear god. HGI just put this on their facebook page.

993658_538595152856000_2068359196_n.jpg

Weren't we just talking about Texas?

Not too many teams with orange as a primary. I'm almost wondering if it's for a mid-major like Bowling Green or UTEP. I really cannot see Miami, Syracuse, Texas, etc., actually wearing these monstrosities.

More:

148514_538634102852105_1011401358_n.jpg

Look at the lower left helmet. That looks like the Chicago Bears wishbone C. Which college uses it? (Because if the Bears come out in this, there will be riots.)

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Pants too!? Why?

Yes, have been using grey trim for at least 10 years but it was never considered a school color so it is GFGS and the black is also BFBS. I maintain that grey makes more sense than the black because of the years of trim and that the black makes no sense at all.

FootballJerseyCombos.jpg

UK's stubborn refusal to wear anything but matching color jerseys and pants continues to make them look like a second tier program. But I guess that kind of makes sense.

Pants too!? Why?

FootballJerseyCombos.jpg

UK's stubborn refusal to wear anything but matching color jerseys and pants continues to make them look like a second tier program. But I guess that kind of makes sense.

The four different monochrome looks ain't helping, either.

UK should adopt something "Jets-like." Go with simple stripes and the alternating shoulder colors and be done. Drop the blacks, grays and superfluous helmets.

UyDgMWP.jpg

Pants too!? Why?

FootballJerseyCombos.jpg

I am loving those gray uniforms and we all know you hate the monochrome look like I hate gray facemasks....let's move past this already. But things are changing in the Commonwealth....new coach, new attitude, new alternate uniform, top 15 recruiting class next year and we are only getting better.

spacer.png

Pants too!? Why?

The four different monochrome looks ain't helping, either.

UK should adopt something "Jets-like." Go with simple stripes and the alternating shoulder colors and be done. Drop the blacks, grays and superfluous helmets.

Nope, we are good with what we have and the all-blue at home is a fan favorite.

spacer.png

Archived