College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The orange helmet likely won't be Tennessee. Coach Jones has said he prefer the helmet stay traditional. We should get a look at the new Tennessee jerseys tomorrow as they are slated to be updated in the first uniform pack on NCAA Football 14.

Dear god. HGI just put this on their facebook page.

993658_538595152856000_2068359196_n.jpg

I can see something on the top right helmet on the left side that looks like a Georgia G or something like that

Obviously Georgia is red but it looks like it

With my luck, it'll be the next Virginia Tech alternate. Fingers crossed it isn't.

Could this possibly be Clemson, it looks like there is a little purple on the two at the bottom of the picture.

I can't really tell the color, but judging by the tems you guys suggested, its orange. i'm thinking it could be syracuse. an orange helmet could make sense for the Syracuse Oraneg

Boise State perhaps?

I can see something on the top right helmet on the left side that looks like a Georgia G or something like that

With my luck, it'll be the next Virginia Tech alternate. Fingers crossed it isn't.

Could this possibly be Clemson, it looks like there is a little purple on the two at the bottom of the picture.

I can't really tell the color, but judging by the tems you guys suggested, its orange. i'm thinking it could be syracuse. an orange helmet could make sense for the Syracuse Oraneg

Boise State perhaps?

You guys are all stupid. This is clearly a UTEP helmet.

#go_prospectors

Wait... UTEP is the Prospectors or Mineshafters or something, right?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Boise State perhaps?

You guys are all stupid. This is clearly a UTEP helmet.

#go_prospectors

Wait... UTEP is the Prospectors or Mineshafters or something, right?

UTEP is the Miners

1044797_603871492966929_730685325_n.jpg

No sign of any of the chrome helmet concepts seen earlier. Still not a fan of the shoulder yokes.

NEWHOUSTONUNIS2013_zps38a09adf.jpg

I actually like the road uni's. The home, otoh...*sigh*. Lose the white shoulder yokes and it wouldn't look bad at all.

Those look absolutely ridiculous.

Archived