College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

So do Iowa St fans like the cyclone logo better than the current one?

Not a fan, but from Iowa. Personally, I think they really need to use the Cyclone more as it's super unique. The block "I" with "state" is well done, and clean - but there's no special identity there - any state school could do that. Overall I do think ISU fans/grads miss the Cyclone.

I can definitely agree with that thought. Between Iowa State, Indiana and now Illinois you have a lot of school in that small area using a block I logo. Going back to the Cyclone would definitely be more unique and stand out against the crowd.

Personally, I would like to see them do some sort of throwback look with this logo. I know I am most likely in the minority on this one but I think with some updates that it could be a good look.

pic removed

I think most students prefer the new logos that Bosack did. http://www.iowastate...1cc4c03286.html

The I state is used a ton but I don't think most people like it. It is used most on campus and documents etc.

I have NEVER seen this one of apparel and it is nowhere on campus.

iu685g4n6nednmrq0s9pid1n6.gif

I think most current students dislike the old Cyclone logo with the blue.

And current students LOVE the throwback Cy

Yes! This the Cyclone I was thinking they should use.. I knew I had seen it on here before, but I didn't know Iowa State never uses it??

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Chapter 349 of "Nothing's Sacred in College Football uniforms," we turn our attention to Florida

KurtStadelman Kurt Stadelman 52m

Grey pants this season. Yes. #Gators pic.twitter.com/McVYiLqJ9G

https://pbs.twimg.co...g_zCAAEcKR-.jpg

That image looks photoshopped.

Yeah. The undershirt appears to be grey also, but the sleeves are white.

I hope it is real. That would be hilarious to see the Gaturds roll out in those ugly things and get their asses handed to them by Miami.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

In Chapter 349 of "Nothing's Sacred in College Football uniforms," we turn our attention to Florida

I hope it is real. That would be hilarious to see the Gaturds roll out in those ugly things and get their asses handed to them by Miami.

Miami's ass handing days are behind them.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

A Michigan fan should talk...

spacer.png

Ik ik....

Letsgoblue.png

Ik ik....

As an Ohio State fan I had to jump on the opportunity :P

spacer.png

BP-Gw8DCIAADFkg.jpg

Seeing this for the first time makes me wonder what the coaches, players and fanbase at Miami University are smoking. It can't be good for the brain.

Recruits thats what they are smoking.

Even the reasonable recruits will see this and say 'Oh Hell NAW! I wouldn't be caught dead in that crap... so, when can I start at Bowling Green?'

Southwestern Oklahoma State goes 'Real Tree'SWOSUhelmet.jpg

I'm pretty sure its a fan made one because its on a kitchen counter...

(and i'm pretty sure that kind of helmet would be illegal)

I don't know how a fan can make that, that's a pattern you would need the technology of HGI to make

There are some shops that make camo rifle parts. They also will dip whatever other item you want if it doesn't have too many moving parts.

On the bark it says vista? Maybe the company.

These are 100% real. But not for the field. Going up on auction.

https://twitter.com/SWOSUAthletics

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

BP-Gw8DCIAADFkg.jpg

Seeing this for the first time makes me wonder what the coaches, players and fanbase at Miami University are smoking. It can't be good for the brain.

Even the reasonable recruits will see this and say 'Oh Hell NAW! I wouldn't be caught dead in that crap... so, when can I start at Bowling Green?'

I'm guessing their saying "oh that's dope as hell we got some helmets like Oregon"

Letsgoblue.png

BP-Gw8DCIAADFkg.jpg

What you saying about Bowling Green??.....and I follow about a half dozen Miami players who I know from high school and all of them were going crazy how sweet they thought they looked -__-

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Archived