GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kent back to wearing navy helmets in practice:

BQq095-CEAAygFS.jpg

Wonder if the gold was just a one time thing for the scrimmage:

BI4_DHBCQAEDWCR.jpg

Looked back on David Carducci's twitter feed and it looks like the gold was just for the Spring Game and Practice. Too bad. Looks so much better than the navy.

When he took over, Coach said he would go back to blue so the gold ones probably went back and got painted blue when they were reconditioned.

That shoulder pad vs. man boob battle was too funny for me too ignore. Hate the pattern. Like said above, completely unnecessary

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

The Adidas logo on top the power T looks dumb only one logo should be in the middle

Its something they do on all there uniforms, before is use to be at the "V" of the collar, and now with the tech fits being so tight they had to move it down lower, i would prefer if they would move it to wear nike and ua put their logos

don't like the new font

a1l_zpsddfb8cba.png

175e_zps1ab24cd4.png

g458_zps58c4e9eb.png

That stupid pattern is adidas' version of flywire. The only reason it's so noticeable is that it advertises adidas' new "tech". Whatever benifit it gives could be just as easily given without discoloring the jersey.

They (Adidas) should just move their logo to the right breast area, opposite the SEC logo, and have the "Power T" alone at the collar, or vice-versa. If Nike and UA can do that with the SEC logo, why not Adidas?

Dylan+Thompson+South+Carolina+v+Clemson+

Bo+Wallace+Texas+v+Mississippi+RJTFr2CX6

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

don't like the new font

a1l_zpsddfb8cba.png

175e_zps1ab24cd4.png

g458_zps58c4e9eb.png

That stupid pattern is adidas' version of flywire. The only reason it's so noticeable is that it advertises adidas' new "tech". Whatever benifit it gives could be just as easily given without discoloring the jersey.

They (Adidas) should just move their logo to the right breast area, opposite the SEC logo, and have the "Power T" alone at the collar, or vice-versa. If Nike and UA can do that with the SEC logo, why not Adidas?

Dylan+Thompson+South+Carolina+v+Clemson+

They can.

hi-res-154083433_crop_650x440.jpg

Why they can't do it for Tennessee, I have no idea.

Not bad, There isn't anything about them that I dislike, except for "guns up" on the leg. That's stupid. However, I especially like the high gloss helmet that looks like it has about 6 coats of TurtleWax on it.

Archived