College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nevada - Bleh, recycled template, recycled font, I really hate how Nike makes Miami's font available to other schools. It used to be unique to Miami however they have managed to kill that. I actually like that pants stripe but I wish Nike would be more creative with these teams instead of rehashing all of their designs. Overall it could be worse but it also could have been a lot better.

Tennessee - I actually really like Tennessee's new uniforms, I'd rather see "Vols" across the orange jersey's chest instead of the Power T. I agree with others that the Adidas logo looks bad right on top of the T logo. However, I love the new font, that was a great move. I also like the away jersey and the checkerboard pattern fade on the numbers, I wish they would do that on the home too though to create consistency. IMO though one of the best unis to be released this year, then again that is not saying much.

BYU looks good so far, I'm ready to see the rest of the set.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

NC State has changed wordmark on jerseys from State with block "S" to NC State for the coming season. Block S at top of back of jersey remains. Apparently this was forced by the Board of Trustees as fans have preferred the jerseys just saying "State", but with increased exposure of the ACC the board prefers more direct representation of the university. Can't link to image from ipad.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQv-RKvCIAIfxb2.jpg:large

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

South Carolina getting new uniforms this year...well, at least new jerseys. Replica jerseys featuring the new design hit online stores today...and they finally removed the strange striping from the front of the jersey. Now, it is more front to back classic striping, which will FINALLY mesh with the helmet a bit.

I am hoping they have something different for the pants as well to match this set...and not pull a Clemson from a few years ago with mismatched sets.

Can anyone tell me their opinion on the placement of the striping, based on this replica?

jersey_onlinestore_zpsebabd022.jpg

looks like the stripes will be placed about where nebraska's are, with the gamecock being ridicoulusley small, as always

also, what are you talking about with clemson and mismatching?

I think it was 2 seasons ago, but they basically switched to their current classic look now away from a generic Nike template...well, only the pants came in (I think, might have that backwards) and they wore a combination of new and old.

Offical now...

954757_10151768679564564_485946497_n.jpgf21bb6da731ef04a48512ed2ac4c7cf6.jpg

Not a fan of the pants stripe or the monochrome looks, but other than that, they look great.

Them and Texas Tech are my two favorite looks so far.

Agreed. Don't hate the the pants stripe but I'me not a huge fan either. It's a nice look.

looks like the stripes will be placed about where nebraska's are, with the gamecock being ridicoulusley small, as always

also, what are you talking about with clemson and mismatching?

I think it was 2 seasons ago, but they basically switched to their current classic look now away from a generic Nike template...well, only the pants came in (I think, might have that backwards) and they wore a combination of new and old.

Yes, it was the pants that came in early, and I think it was '09. They went from this...

Jacoby+Ford+Alabama+v+Clemson+CrKfa4v2xg

...to this...

cj-spiller-jacoby-ford.jpg

...to this.

boyd-tigers-inside-1231.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived