College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Update re: NC State. NC State Football Equipment twitter account today tweeted "@NCStateFBEquip Releasing the new @PackFootball uniforms and helmets today at "Meet the Pack." #1Pack1Goal pic.twitter.com/db3YIay9VY"

Here they are:

BQ2YJ1ICIAMpHRS.jpg

Personally, I love the consistent striping between the pants and helmets. I think the red helmet looks better with the black in the logo and the stripes as opposed to the most recent rendition of our red helmet.

I gotta say, those look nice. The black makes it pop, and removing the State logo was refreshing. But OHMAHGAWDTHOSEGLOVESARECHEESY.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NC State went from having one of the most generic looks in the country to a great, classy set of uniforms. Love the striping and addition of black.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'd say for the most part, the uniforms unveiled over the past week have been really good. the back end of the uniform unveiling season has become a bit of a sigh of relief for those of us worrying every new uniform will be bad.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Agree on TCU adding red. It's a nice touch as long as they don't overdo it.

It also sets them apart from all the other Purple-Black teams like Northwestern and..... North...western? ;)

Funny you say that, because there is also a school named Northwestern that wears purple and red.

https://twitter.com/tulsaequipment/status/364246323001692160. More chrome but there's something I kinda like about this one though?

Chrome done right.

Agreed. Not bad at all (at least in that pic). Much better than Baylor's execution of the same color.

Archived