College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

New helmet for D1-AA Tennessee Tech

webPurpleHelmetSun.jpg?max_height=368&ma

They also have a white helmet and a yellow helmet they added last year

That's the team that played Oregon right? I like that helmet it's one of the best chromes that I have seen.

Yep that is them. Russell even made them new uniforms for the occasion.

Oregon+Tennessee+Tech+%282%29.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks the bright chrome/emerald green helmet looks terrible when paired with the drab military green jersey and the out of place gray pants? Nothing goes together in that set.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else notice that the helmet logo is chrome? has anyone donee that before

Michigan State did last year and so have several others.

Michigan State had a chrome silver logo last year against Michigan, but the rest of their helmet was chrome green. In other words, the logo wasn't a different texture than the rest of the helmet, unlike this ND helmet.

michigan-state-new-chrome-helmet-68.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

That's the team that played Oregon right? I like that helmet it's one of the best chromes that I have seen.

Am I the only one that thinks the bright chrome/emerald green helmet looks terrible when paired with the drab military green jersey and the out of place gray pants? Nothing goes together in that set.

Yeah, one of the things i don't like about this set. This jersey in particular (actually all of them), i think would look better with iridescent wings.

I've never cared for the grey pants. I'd actually prefer Oregon using the apple green gear more often. I understand they will be unveiling apple green pants this season, something they have not had before.

Does anyone else notice that the helmet logo is chrome? has anyone donee that before

Michigan State did last year and so have several others.

Michigan State had a chrome silver logo last year against Michigan, but the rest of their helmet was chrome green. In other words, the logo wasn't a different texture than the rest of the helmet, unlike this ND helmet.

michigan-state-new-chrome-helmet-68.jpg

What's your point? The OP asked if anyone else had a helmet logo that was chrome, not if anyone had a helmet logo that was chrome on a helmet with a different texture.

Yes, you guys are right. I was wondering if the chrome decal had been done on a non chrome helmet. has anyone shown an example yet?

no, at least not that ive seen. ive been waiting years for this though. that and matte logo on gloss finish

This is about as close as I've seen, and it's a stretch.

byu-Brigham-Young-University-vs-oregon-s

EDIT: Just found this on Google. Have no idea if it's even for a specific team or not, but it's not bad.

img_00B0B_4ja8Li2ERoV_600x450_r.jpg

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Yes, you guys are right. I was wondering if the chrome decal had been done on a non chrome helmet. has anyone shown an example yet?

no, at least not that ive seen. ive been waiting years for this though. that and matte logo on gloss finish

Never noticed that BYU had a 3D decal on that helmet. It looks pretty sweet though! i wish more teams would do something like this.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Never noticed that BYU had a 3D decal on that helmet. It looks pretty sweet though! i wish more teams would do something like this.

I don't remember BYU in black. That looks very nice.

For a team's whose colors are black and blue, maybe. For BYU, not so much.

For a team's whose colors are black and blue, maybe. For BYU, not so much.

I'm cool with a BFBS for a game if they look that gorgeous.

Archived